Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,I just installed a new Cisco SGE2010p in a ship where we have 2 DHCP servers ..1 DHCP gives all the normal PC's ip adresses and the other gives ip adresses to all Navigation pc'sI want to connect all pc's to 1 SGE2010p .. what is the eas...

Resolved! catos question

Thought I would run this out there as i haven't tried this before .  Have a vlan I have to get rid on a catos dist layer switch  which runs across like 20 trunks . The dist switch is the vtp server .  If I just delete the vlan off the switch does i...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router 2  receiving source attack from two sources in OSPF area 1. Need to find these            Two sources and block their traffic before they enter into OSPF area by using proper access-list.            The traffic from other networks should not b...

Hi,Cisco always mentions private vlans are not supported by lanbase and requires minimum of ipbase featureset. I always wondered why is it so as private vlans is an L2 feature and why would it require ipbase for this. I could nt find much of informat...

Hi guysMy client is running into an issue. They have a deepfreeze application that they use. this particular application runs on a  win2008 server (Deepfreeze Enterprise Admin console) and workstations have deepfreeze client version installed on them...

Amit V by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently have two 65k's running VLAN based QoS. We are doing the dscp marking at the switches by ACL and then sending to the routers.I also have two 4500 switches attached to the 6500 in Layer 2 mode only. The 4500's dont seem able to do vlan b...

Hello everyone,I've been wrestling on and off with a Cisco 3620 (3600 Series) Router for the past 3 days.I flashed the IOS from the router thinking it shouldn't be too difficult reinstalling an image on it:As you may know, without a working IOS, I am...

GeckoPunk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have these 2 switches stacked. When I do "show version" it showscisco WS-C3750-48TS (PowerPC405) processor (revision N0) with 131072K bytes of memory.I am assuming that the 132MB memory is the total memory for both switches. Right?Is there a way to...

gnaveen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes