Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I am currently working on C9200 IOS-XE switches. I have to set up the SNMP service for supervision. I configured the service but there is no connection with the server that should receive the notifications. At first I thought the prob...

MadyS by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get syslog running on this switch. Below is the output for the sh log command. I've turned logging on, and set the hosts. Also set trap to informational. The .125 has a Syslog up and running and isn't get any of the console login traps that...

afmiller1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use SSH v2 to login and manage the cisco switches.But recently our internal security team did VA scan and found out the switches are using SSH Server CBC Mode Ciphers.And they suggest to disable SSH Server CBC Mode Ciphers and enable CTR or GC...

Hi All Second post on here.   trying to create an ACL for internet only.  applied it inbound to the vlan interface.  pcs get good ip, dns, and gateway.  pcs cannot get on the web. (www traffic) I read up on this and thought this ACL was correct, but ...

wavess by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this is our topology and ip address table , i want to check it is correct or not ,and do i need to write to Configure the management interface on each switch using the IP address information in the Addressing

maryamm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created 3 vlans and enabled inter vlan connection between switches and end Pcs by trunk ports. Now i am trying to access router 0 from router 1 through ssh but it keep giving me error Connection timed out; remote host not responding. in both r...

labssh.JPG

Hello Group,I just purchased a new in the box Cisco Switch model number WS-C3560G-48PS-S V09 and am wanting to upgrade the IOS in it, this switch currently has IOS version 12.2(50)SE5 installed. Does anyone have a file server with the different versi...

dapaq2 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes