Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I have a question on Stackwise-Virtual configuration on 2 Cisco 9500 switches. Scenario: - 2 9500 switches with port 46, 47 configured for Stackwise, both are using 25G SFP modules, port 48 also used 25G SFP module and configured for: "v...

byme88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Linksys switch so I am so confused about cli config kindly let me know the following cisco switch commands alternative to Linksys on cli1. switchport mode trunk2. switchport access vlan X3. Vlan creation , vtp 4. telnet ,ssh access simply...

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I am new to Cisco Business Series switches and I stumbled upon a configuration problem. I have a 220 series switch connected to a Mikrotik router. The Mikrotik router provides 1Gbit/s connectivity to the Inter...

Each EtherChannel can consist of up to eight compatibly configured Ethernet interfaces. All interfaces in each EtherChannel must be the same speed, and all must be configured as either Layer 2 or Layer 3 interfaces. But when I try combining 2 fast et...

Hi, We're planning on upgrading our 3650 switch stacks and we would like to do some preprep work on the devices.  My question is if I disable the auto boot on the master, will prevent the stack from reboot after the IOS upgrade is completed? If so, w...

Upgraded a 9400 and the firmware is not updated. There are 2 sups and it should have updated everything on switch. Doing a show module the SW is 17.03.04 but FM is 16.6.2r for all but one mac. The last mac is 17.3.1r for FW (Firmware).  Do we need to...

Hello, I'd like to know if the 10 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 interface of the CBS350-16XTS switch complies with the IEEE 802.3bz standard which allows to interface without loss of performance with:  2.5 Gigabit Ethernet5 Gigabit EthernetAnd backwards comp...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a problem that doesn't make much sense. We boiled it down to the simplest case. We have 2 C1000 switched, a 24 port and a 16 port. We have port 23 of the 24 port trunked to port 16 of the 16 port. Both ports are configured as 'trunk' mode. On...

dgiambo1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have an issue on Cisco switch 3750x ( 15.0(2)SE2 C3750E-IPBASEK9-M)suddenly current existing network has its DHCP pool all addresses excluded, created multiple new DHCP pool to test but same result ( screenshots).Cleared DHCP binding and cache but ...

adel85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card