Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Yesterday I asked help regarding HSRP and VLAN configuration. Now there is part 2 of the same exercise, I have to configure DHCP server and some ACL's. With DHCP configuration I'm getting "dhcp failed apipa is being used" error and yes I know there a...

John1997 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, It's as the title says I need to configure HSRP with VLAN and NAT. Problem is that I don't  even know where to start. I can configure HSRP, VLAN and NAT by themselves, but how do I combine them? What is the first thing that I'm supposed to con...

image.png
John1997 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I would like to use an IE-5000-12S12P-10G switch, the datasheet shows that it has a power consumption of 90W when there is no POE requirement, the POE power needed from this switch is 142.6W (to power the field POE devices), the switch has two i...

Hi all,I having question with CBS350 running firmware version v3.1.1.7  scenarioI have 2 switch are cascade interconnected Question 1. Is it possible, both switch have same static mac address and able to reach all client or packet will be drop?

Untitled.jpg

Hi All,For the Cisco CBS200 switch series.I've been trying to have VLAN IDs 1 and 1001 on port GE1 and to use VLAN 1001 as the management VLAN, but have so far failed. This is what has been tried.First, an untagged cable is plugged into port GE1 and ...