Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a 3745 and it would seem that any L3 vlan created has a max speed of 100Mbps, I can create subifs but that's not ideal in my situation.Is there a way around this or... is that just a limitation of the platform?Cisco IOS Software, 3700 Softwa...

I've come across an issue during a pilot implentation of QoS that I am asking for feedback on.  I am observing certain behaviors that I have been unable to find documentation that supports why this is happening.The following behaviors observerd are:*...

m.gravel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a router that is receiving 400+ eBGP routes from our parent company and none of them are summarized.  I would like to take a summary of these routes and advertise them on my OSPF process on the same router.  What is the best way to a...

Andy Veld by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a WS-C3550-48-SMI switch and am wanting to do a redundant switch configuration.I am looking to  go for an active / active HSRP configuration using one additional switch rather than chassis based. Has anybody done this before and have any ...

DrSwimmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Netpros,I am attempting to upgrade a 3560 switch. I initially tried to use the CLI procedure ("archive download-sw /overwrite /reload ftp://" ... etc.) but then realized after that failed that I did not have access to my ftp server from the swi...

I like to create a L3 ether-channel b/w VSS switch (using MEC) and 7200 router. I like to run EIGRP on it. My router version does not support NSF on my router. router version is 12.4(23). Should I expect any downtime while one of chassis is going dow...

Hello Gurus,I tried Software Advisor and Cisco Software Search to look for an updated OS for my present CAT OS: cat6000-sup.5-4-2.binI need a much updated CAT OS that will support the following cards:WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GEWS-X6408A-GBICMy available memory ...

hi,we have one cisco 3750 switch. As per  the datasheet it can support up to 8 Gbps etherchcannel gigabit aggregation bandwithcan we divide this total etherchannel bandwith into  groups by connecting two or more blade enclosures to one 3750 switch an...

I am having issues accessing the SLM2048 Interface/GUI to administer the switch. I get the login page and use the default login, but then all I get is the layout of the interface - a blue screen with a black bar for where the navigation would go.I tr...

Denny Gee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes