Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've got four switches in a line. On the fourth, an AP is connected. A PC, associated with this AP, sends ethernet frames through the switches, but its MAC address doesn't show up in the MAC tables like this:--- snip ---Switch1#ping 10.149.251.33T...

Resolved! ICMP redirects

All,I'm revisiting a redirect problem that I had in the past and I'm starting to disable across all interfaces in our environment. I have a question though. Redirects were originally disabled in earlier versions of the IOS if HSRP was configured on t...

On a vlan interface, what direction is "In"?I'm trying to create a filter on my VoIP VLAN which will limit the devices allowed to communicate to that VLAN. Not filtering traffic leaving that subnet.Interface vlan800ip address 10.10.112.1 255.255.252....

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with spaning tree I have two switches acting as the root bridge for the same vlan the show version of both switches are down below Do I hit any known software bugs,thanks and best regards

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Whatsnew Command

Hello All,I come to now a new command that "whatsnew" which helps to know what recent changes made on device. i tried on our one of device but did find the command in help. than i tried to find this in Command Lookup Tool but i did not find such comm...

Dear Experts,I have new Cisco 3750E Switch with c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-50.SE2.bin IOS image. Now i m unable to run OSPF. It say OSPF is not supported. Now How can i Upgrade my image to IP Services in place of Universal.....Is there any other way a...

hi guys,I need your advice:I have a couple of cisco 3560 switches and a server with two nics.Which is the best way to get high availabilty? Setting up an etherchannel between the two 3560 and connecting the nics of the server to each port of the ethe...

uosambela by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R1 is the first hop router. fa0/1 is directly connected to R2's fa0/1R1's int lo0 is the broadcast sender to destination port 12345.R2 is the last hop router, fa0/1 is directly connected to R1's fa0/1. R2's int lo0 is the broadcast receiver.Conversio...

Hello,Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 1                                                                             2.2(33)SXI4a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)We use two cisco WS-C6506-E as our Core Routers. Th...

HiI have a router and im tring to load image from rommon mode but i didnt. i tried a lot and various images but still its not i will provide you the error in belowrommon 5 > xmodem flash:/c2800nm-ipbasek9-mz.151-2.T1.binDo not start the sending progr...