Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are using the Cisco gateway C2851 integrated with Nuance ASR via MRCP. When we attempt to view a Nuance ASR recognition result for a Russian utterance we see on a gateway console screen strange symbols like "P4P0" instead of a Russian text, in ...

Igor1906 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello world,i'm trying to limit bandwitdh with a Catalyst 2960as to users from a port are limited for upload and dowload speed 80 Mbpsi tried with policy-map attached to a port but i don't understand how to fix the burst size ::does any one could hel...

vpancisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Private VLANs

Hello,I hope i post this on the right place but i have some issues with understanding private vlans.In my network i have a 3560 connected to a 2950 and soon a 2960.3560 Configuration:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 2...

Hi,first up I'm a beginner with cisco devices! We recieved out 1st Cisco 2960's today and began to setup the device using the express setup. Input all correct IP/Subnet/Gateway/pwd etc and all went ok. We then connected two 2960's via OM3 and the SFP...

Hello.I have a CISCO 1812 Series Router with FE0-9 interfaces.I want to configure a VLAN ID 100 with access port FE2-6 and assign an IP address to the VLAN interface.Can anybody provide me an example regarding configure VLAN on CISCO 1812 Router?Than...

dear experts,i have a Cisco 877 router and found 2 interface resets on the WAN link. please advise what can cause this? i checked the router's syslogs and found no downtime.ROUTER#sh int FastEthernet0/0FastEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardw...

I have a client who are in process of moving some of their hosts/servers  from the  Data Center to their own Campus.  They don't want to change the IP addresses and thinks that they can extend the VLANS over GRE/IPSEC tunnel.  They are running a fibe...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch stack of 3750's running IPServices 12.2(25)SEE4. I was wanting to implement a route-map to direct certain addresses with in a VLAN to be routed to another default route. Though when I apply the command on the vlan interface, it does n...

Has anyone seen this log message beforewhen attempting to configure a 2-port layer 3 EtherChannel on the same line card (WS-X6148-GE-TX), the following syslog messages were generated. Aug 12 16:15:58.497 EST: %PM-SPSTBY-3-INTERNALERROR: Port Manager ...

Hi Team,   I have got a client who purchased a cisco 7600 router. These 7600 were deployed as WAN Edge devices and configured with GRE tunnels to their numerous branch offices. They have complained from time to time that different interfaces on the W...

oukpaka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know when it is possible to connect two different types of port, for example e0/1 on a switch and fa0/1 onan other switch. I suppose there must be the same type of cable, cat 5 in this case. What type of configuration have I to do?Har...

Hi all,few questions about vPC:1 L3 devices attached vPC 7K, is NOT a recommended topology...so what do i have to do if i have to migrate some 6K to 7K with attached a lots of L3 multilayer switch? Just connect them in a non-vPC way? Could be a big m...