Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

DearWe have very high cpu usage in cisco router 2821 which is casued by dyn DNS client service (consumed about 97%)what do you suggest to reslove this issue identify why it happensThanksAbdul Elah Al Tayeb

a.altayeb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI'm looiking for a bundle of networking gear for a new regional officeWe're looking for 48 ports of 10/100/1000 with POE and will have 5 Wireless users. Wireless requirements are 802.11n with WEP and PSKI've contacted our local suppliers in Mel...

I know that MLS began as a dual effort between a Route Processor and a Switch Engine.Take a look to the following evolution:Catalyst 5000: external router without shortcut.Catalyst 5000 + RSM: internal router without shortcut.Catalyst 5000 + NFFC: ex...

We have been seeing "pause output" on our 6509 interfaces on devices that have high traffic throughput.I have seen two different descriptions of waht is telling the source port to pause.My understanding is that the device that has the pause output is...

I've configured HSRP on many occassions, but cannot seem to find the answer to this.  Can you configure HSRP on 4 routers instead of just 2?  Obviously being able to set the priority suggests that is possible- but I just wanted to make sure.  Are the...

I've been dealing with this problem for a while now.I have multiple sites with the same MPLS provider.  The provider has their Cisco 2431 router at each of my locations with a firmware of 12.4t7.  I don't have access to the Cisco's so I'm forced to w...

We have two 2901 routers and want to log the messages to a syslog server. This works, but only a few messages are send to the server:For example, while the "show logging" command shows up all logged messages like this:Oct  8 16:30:57.824 CEST: %LI...

Forum members I have a question,  I am trying to run some simple debug commands on my switch to see if I have any dropped packets.This is what i have done so far.ip access list extended 150pemit  tcp host 10.1.1.1 host 10.2.2.2 eq 443pemit tcp host 1...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card