Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day.I have a WS-C3650-24PD switch, SW Version 16.12.4. I noticed this problem with POE. If you issue sh and then no sh, the POE cannot be provided. The only solution that fixes the problem is to disconnect power from the switch. I have over 300 ...

Hello friends, I have a Catalyst 2960-L 24 port switch. When it turns on it gets a blinking amber light and then it turns on. I tried to access the switch through the console port and when it starts at the terminal, some strange letters appear. Would...

IMG-20220818-WA0020.jpeg
Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 4321 that provides DHCP and DNS to our entire network.  I would like to update the dns settings (from internal servers) to Open DNS.  I can connect to the 4321 with telnet.  Can someone walk me through how to make this change using te...

Hello,  So we are trying to switch to new firewall hardware. Latest software. Same configs. No changes on our core. New firewall with test bed core switch works fine. So we try to go Live. Swapped cables, cleared arp. If I ping to internet from our c...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   i have one Cisco 3850 switch and below is output of temp command.   KABZ1061#sh environment temperature statusInlet Temperature Value: 29 Degree CelsiusTemperature State: GREENYellow Threshold : 46 Degree CelsiusRed Threshold : 56 Degree C...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes