Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

we facing performance issues where we have some server which are behind PIX firewall. The latency to the servers increase at certain times for 2-3 hrs and this goes upto 30-40ms while during other times this remains 1-2 ms. The performance with other...

I have a 2901 router that will be used to connect to an ISP and then our inside network will be connected through one of the Gig-ports on the 2901. I cannot figure out how to create a sub-interface on the 2901, it will not allow me to do it like I ha...

We have a Cisco 4948 and we would like to enter all of the AAA commands necessary to satisfy our security scans without entering our TACACS server yet.  In other words if the TACACS or Radius server is not defined in the comand line on the switch wil...

Resolved! GRE Tunnel traffic

Hi,When we configfure the GRE tunnel with source as any interface or ip address of that interfaceall the traffic the is bound for that interface undergoes the GRE header  encapsulation and at the end of the tunnel it gets decapsulated.What happens wh...

Hi,I have a 4510R switch and there is a supervisor (Sup V-10GE) on it. Can i set Sup 6-E for redundancy and it can work properly. If i can, the switch reload?Thanks.

xxxAFAxxx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a C3560 running (C3560-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(53)SE2 which is the newest IOS for this model.  Yesterday our POE phone lost power and I was able to find the following bug :http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.d...

Hi all, Hope you can help. I thought IP helper was just a matter of putting the cmd on an interface that is a different subnet from the subnet of the DHCP server and hey presto, DHCP across broadcasts domains. Doesn't seem to be working for me?Here i...

Hi allWhen configuring a trunk from a Nortel device using MLT, to a cisco switch using fixed port channel, Is this OK? I have it working at the moment and there seems no issue, just wanted to make sure its fine.cheersCarl

I've got an odd problem that I'm not sure is a routing issue or something else.I have a Free Space Optic(FSO) link that I need to relocate from one switch to another.The link is currently attached to a 3524XL through a gigabit fiber GBIC.The 3524XL i...

Hello,For my CCNA training I have ordered some good old CISCO products But one of the switches that I have received do not want to boot I have try to google and try many things this week-end , but without success.When I take a look in the DIR FLASH:I...