Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we have a problem of memory leak in a 4507 router. It seems to be related with the process HTTP CP. So I think that we are hitting this bug:CSCsk34832ION: Memory Leak on HTTP Core Symptom: Memory is leaked when connecting to the device using HTTP....

I'm trying to connect a 4500 switch to our existing network. We are connection using 10gig modules. The problem is when we connect the router to the switch the interface starts flapping and error disables itself. I walked the whole path looping the f...

Hello,I would like to know how can I disable user 'root' who logs in to the router without password (cisco 800 series).Thank you.

New blades (module 11 and 13) are recognized by the system, but not powering on. See Below:trd651301#sho modMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ---------------...

Ethernet0 is up, line protocol is down  Hardware is QUICC Ethernet, address is 0010.7bf2.3638 (bia 0010.7bf2.3638)  Internet address is 193.1.1.4/24  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 10000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec, rely 128/255, load 1/255  Encapsulation ARPA, loopback...

sherlon86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to use policy routing in a setup to basically override the routing table and maintain constant connectivity across a network topology.  My topology is like this:server1---router1---wireless link A---router2---server2                ...

Hallo,im a little confused. I have to build a scalable system with 336 gigabit ports minimum.So I decided to use an 6513 chassis. Ive got a Sup 2-2GE and a C6500-SFM on stockand want to use it. I was searching the internet and the Cisco website for i...

hello all.I have a question regarding qos over frame-relay .Let's say we dont use the same classification and marking on both sides of the network.On side A you put traffic X in REAL-TIME class (dscp=ef)  and on side B you put traffic X in DATA class...

Hi,Today, I have established SSH connection to 2600XM from Poderosa.But I can not shift to "enable mode" such as following...****************************************************************************************R01>enablePassword: c(When I input fi...

okumura by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,This is my first time and, I am in a situation where I have to configure VSS between two 6509E & Load balancing using ACE.I shall be grateful if someone can help me with step by step configuration of VSS and how does load balancing works w...

I have few Switches configured in STP mode RSTP with portfast default, portfast bpduguard default.What can be done on SW1 for STP convergence time faster FOUR times the other switches?I am thinking to change max-age to 5 second on SW1 as default on o...