Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trying to configure a Nexus 2148T to connect redundant to two different Nexus 5010's. I'm not sure if my config is correct and working :On the active 5K :HI15887# show fex  FEX            FEX             FEX                  FEX            ...

We are looking for a good method to monitor our path from customer sites to data centers which are housed in two different geographical locations.  1 Data center is our voice access and the other Data Center is our Database store.  We use handoff to ...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having LACP etherchannel issue between a IOS 6513 and a 3750. Any suggestions would be great..Normal configuration causes the 6500 to shut the uplinks down,We keep getting , Channel protocol mismatch errors

All,for the fastest speeds on a 6513 classic chassis using either a Sup32 or a Sup720 is a Switch Fabric Module still required or is was that functionality ported over the the new Sups?Thanks in advance!  All replies rated!

PLEASE can someone help figure out what is wrong sometimes the routing table is fully populated with ospf routesand again there times i would have only some network advertised,what could be the main problemonce it happens like that i wont be able to ...

SWLAB100(config)#int port-channel ?  <1-256>  Port-channel interface numberOn my nexus i am configuring vpc using portchanel 2000.On the 6509 I can only go to a max of 256. Is there any new version of IOS that supports up to 4096 channel ids. I know ...

Resolved! PBR Issues

Ok, here goes.I've implemented policy based routing on my 4507 in the following mannerroute-map routeASA permit 10 match ip address acl-routeASA set ip next-hop 10.xx.xx.65int vlan50ip policy route-map routeASAsw-core#sh access-lists acl-routeASAExte...

Resolved! Cisco 3560 + GVRP

Hello Everyone,I have a cisco 3560 with IOS version 12.2(25r)SE1.We buy a switch 3com for access layer, but, i need a help for configuring a GVRP feature to integrated the database vlans in the trunk port.I see a problem, switches 3560 don't support ...

Hi,      I would like to implement IP-Telephony using Cisco UC-520 router. In our Existing Infrastructure we have ISA server 2006 as Gateway and Router also as firewall between the Internet and the LAN     Now I would like to place UC-500 between Int...

Hello,I have a server with 2 nics plugged into my 3750.  both nics can be teamed and I have the option on the server for Smart Load Balancing and FailoverGeneric Trunking (FEC/GEC)/802.3ad-Draft StaticLink Aggregration (802.3ad)I just wnat the server...

Hi,Our current scenario is, we have a Router-A cisco 2821 that is connected with two ISPs in multihoming configuration through BGP, so that if one ISP gets down the other takes over, we are receiving just a default route from our ISPs, and PIX 515E h...

Hi All,We are planning to put point to point connections between the DC and DR site for replication purpose with 2 different link's each of 655 mbps. PBR will also be configured on the switches for load distribution purposes. Good amount of real time...

amit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes