Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello:Ten years ago when I first deployed my network I only needed one subnet.   I settled on a 192 subnet at that time with ".1" being my firewall to the Internet.  As time went on all my servers came online on that subnet.   I have added additional...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This weekend our data center switch had a meltdown.  I consoled into the switch and noticed CPU utilization was at 100%.  I did "show proc cpu sort" and arp input was at 14%.  I could not isolate what other process hogged the CPU so I rebooted...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,            I need to perform dynamic natting based on destination ip address , Similary let me know whether i can have multiple dynamic natting in cisco router .              In my setup i need to use mutiple dynamic nat  becoz client has given ...

Hi, We had for a long time four stacks of 3550 and 3560 connected by Optic Fiber to a Layer 3 swtich 6500.Today we have chaged those stack by 3750 switches and the problem go on. This is the problem: Management IP of Vlan1 stop responding by a short ...

In a hub and spoke context, I need 4-5 independent IPSec VPN's on the main router.Can we use Etherswitch ports (cf NME-16-ES-1G-P) on a 2821 or 2851 as VPN ports and route specific traffic through them? Or should I use Ethernet WIC's for that?Thanks.

Hi all,i have layer 3 switch connected to layer 2 switch .Layer 3 ports gi 01 and gi02  have gbics and fibrehere is config of ports of layer 23548XL#sh run int gi0/1Building configuration...Current configuration:!interface GigabitEthernet0/1switchpor...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Here's what i'm trying to achive :I want to use my cisco router in order to forward queries that belong to mydomain.com to my dns server and everything else to the ISP's dns server. Has anyone ever configured something similar?Thanx in advan...

Dear Experts,Please help me regarding Extended Access-list.We are using Cisco 3550 (48P) in our HQ , in this switch interface port 1 & 2 are connected to billing authentication server as a uplink.our all users to authenticat to both the server then a...

I recently installed a 3560 switch in a network with 2 existing 2960 switches so we could route between VLANs. The VLAN routing appears to be working fine but when I attempt to move from the 2960 to the 3560 all of them move successfully except the A...