Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Filtering Command

I only want to filter out the names of the interfaces of  a switch using the command "Show interface status". How can I apply filtering to this command?

Hello all, I have cisco catalyst 3750G series switch and I updated that switch ios version 12.25.SE5 to 12.55.SE12. After I changed the image boot file and reload the switch but the switch can't boot. Then I unplug the switch and plug again then I ca...

hesy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I didn’t set up the console password when I set the switch up and added all the changes that it needed to be up to par. Now that I’m almost done with the c1000 24p I realized that it does not ask for a console password. I can type in “enable” and get...

Hello, Do I need to renew the essential DNA licenses on the 9300 switches I have in my network?   DNA licenses expire in 10 days.   What is the impact for my customers if the licenses are not renewed? Switches are routing, QoS, and Tier 2. Thank you ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a printer, when I had ISE monitoring Configuration on the switchport and looking for access-session I had a message "NO sessions match supplied criteria." I had the same printer on the different switch port shows the access-session.  Switch - ...

naresh29 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i am getting issues to write confgurayion on cisco switch. I am observing some ssh process logs as shwon below. Can we clear this ssh process from CLI? Sw(config)#do sh proc cpu sor | i SSH3 1483 808 1835 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 1 SSH Process417 1...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to understand what these errors are that I get on PRTG. Ill post the commands I used to see what the switch tells me about the transceiver. Any insight is always appreciated.  mA: milliamperes, dBm: decibels (milliwatts), NA or N/A: not app...

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.36.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.36.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 3.36.05 PM.png
joshhboss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In order to perform an upgrade,I'm following an upgrade path but I'm stuck...I can't get this firmware in the official cisco site5.2(1)N1(9b)Anyone know a workaround ?I'm currently at 5.1(3)N2(1) and I'm trying to reach 7.3(7)

d4nyan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a very special case where I have to route untagged Packages into a VLAN coming in from a trunk Port.I also use the VLAN for further communication on the same host but in a different state so I cant use the native VLAN as it remove...

Hello, I configured my Business 250-8T-D switch to work only on 2 queues 1 and 8 but unfortunately whatever I do there are still packages in queue 7. I tried to re-map the dscp, class mapping, policy, qos in advanced / basic, strict mode/ wrr, in qos...

cap_ecran63.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using driver version 3 for media type 2Base ethernet MAC Address: b0:aa:77:4c:42:80Xmodem file system is available.The password-recovery mechanism is enabled.   this is only what is displayed nothing more. and couldn't continue

leul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card