Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Below is the network I have created using Packet Tracer (PT) v8.1.1.0022.I have configured (2) static trunk ports between the 2960 switches. VTP mode is set to transparent. My configurations are shown below. The example and configuration steps were t...

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png
ERAM by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to enable the below policy using the aaa new-model but in the current subject switch model do not have the bold option after the aaa new-model. aaa new-modelaaa local authentication attempts max-fail 3aaa common-criteria policy xxxxxxxxxmin-le...

savvas.ap by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,i'm having a Connectivity issue, I've noticed that mismatch duplex:ASA5525# sh int g0/0Interface GigabitEthernet0/0 "outside", is up, line protocol is upHardware is i82574L rev00, BW 1000 Mbps, DLY 10 usecAuto-Duplex(Half-duplex), Aut...

m0h4j1r by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello I have a client who has a C1000 Switch and We need to have the configuration file but that switch doesnt have a Console Port RJ45 instead it has a USB Console Port but the client doesnt have that USB Cable so How Can I download the configuratio...

I have a 4500x switch that had the IOS deleted accidently.When booted this is what we get. ***************************************************************** ** Rom Monitor NVRAM configuration is being initialized to ** default values. This may be bec...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I noticed that a coworker has been deploying new IOS images on IE4010s by simply copying the bin via scp to the switch and then changing the boot parameter to use ie4010-universalk9-mz.152-8.E1.bin. [FILE COPIED TO SDFLASH VIA SCP]co...

evanm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes