Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,                I have 2 VLANS setup on a layer 3 switch. I have dhcp scopes handing out ip addresses for both VLANS by the same layer 3 switch. I can ping anything in VLAN 3 from VLAN 2 as long as it recieved a ip address from DHCP with n...

Resolved! Cisco c3524 switch

Hi guys,I am working towards CCNP and starting to build home lab. Just want to know that Cisco WS-C3524-XL-EN is a layer 3 switch and suitable for CCNP labs ? If not, also advise me what switch would be suitable for CCNP level.Thanks.Seasons' greetin...

tahir1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am still a bit new to the Cisco products and I am not sure if this is even possible...  I have a situation where I have multiple ISP's and I have the following equipment for routing:  Cisco 3524XL Switch, 2620 Router, 506e PIX  What I need to know ...

Dear Expers,Does BPDU guard and BPDU filter enable per interface when spanning-tree portfast disable on per interface ??I have 3550 switch 48P , in this switch many users connected on per interface. that's why i have not enable to confiure spanning-t...

Hello I was trying to recover the passwork from an old router 2600 and after try to go into rommon, all I get is thisGóbòòõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõüõõõõõõõüõõõõõõüõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõõ...

acostah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question for Spanning-tree experts.Should udld and loopguard be used together on trunk ports? Or either one should be good enough? Why?Thanks,Cedar

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloam looking for the following?1)6509 with 720 Gbps or higher integrated SFM2)1 module 48 ports 10/100/10003)1 modules 16 ports 10g4)NAM module5)3750 access switchThanks and Appreciate

alsayed by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 Cisco 6509 switches in ;live setup....How can I find out the serial number of that chassis."sh module" and "sh module all" will give the present modules and its serial number and it's status....and " sh ver " will me the chassis....but I ...

Hello team,As I understand , channel-forming protocols are strictly point-to-point by nature.We need to aggregate them in one bundle by using l2tp. (Moving switches from one POP to another).Just want to hear your opinion , should above configuration ...

Hi frnds, I am saravanan from Bangalore. I have 20 numbers of cisco 2950 switches, some switches are given error msgs in the followinglLocal 7Error6562%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/8, changed state to downlLocal 7Notice6461%LINEPROTO-5-UPDO...