Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We saw a lot of output drop from show interface command - Total Output Drop. We also understand that it is caused by bursty traffic that overwhelmes the output queue. However, does anyone know how to monitor or see these bursty traffic? Even wi...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What's wrong with this lab configuration setup? Can't ping the routers loopbacks.***L3 Switch***!ip routing!interface FastEthernet1/0/1 description R1 interface switchport access vlan 210 switchport mode access!interface FastEthernet1/0/2 description...

What command should I use to clear all my configs off of a Sup720 running 12.2(33)SXI2aI have tried clear config all but it doesn't recognize that command??

fmirza007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our client has 2 cisco 3750 switches stacked together and we are seeing strange issues when configuring the switches. When i configure 2 ports on the lefthandside of our switch ex. port 1/0/1 and 2/0/1 my channel is working. When I copy the same c...

Hoping someone can help me make some sense of this...Nov 5 12:59:43 UTC: %PLATFORM-1-CRASHED: System previously crashed with the following message: (sc-us-alt-002-1)Nov 5 12:59:43 UTC: %PLATFORM-1-CRASHED: Cisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-...

jonesm111 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone ever come a cross a switch that would not allow a macbook connected to it to copy a folder from a mac server when one of the files in the folder was a PDF file? Background:We have four switches (1 c3560G, this is the head switch back to server...

Hi all,I have a couple of questions concerning L2 etherchannels. Can you please help?1- Is there a way to increase drastically the STP port cost of an unbundled etherchannel interface, forcing the traffic to be switched to another interface? As an ex...

C6500-SUP720-3B#wr %No memory available: Update of NVRAM config failed! ---------------------------------------has anyone a explanation ? the Configuration is not that big it should definitl...

e.hoehn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes