Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Wondering if anyone can help, I have run into a problem deploying some of the new 3560V2 Switches.Under normal circumstances we send unconfigured switches to site, have a tech plug them into the network, allow it to DHCP up an IP address and then con...

Dear All,I have two sites connected using 600Mbps (CIR) terminated as a fiber link provided by the service provider. The WAN devices are C3750G, IPS image. So one C3750G is in site-A (C3750G-A) and one C3750G in site-B (C3750G-B).From the LAN side I ...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team,I never worked with a cisco 6504-E switch before. I have to plan out a cisco 6504 with following modules.6724-SFP6748-GE-TXSup720-10GOn other 6500 series, the Supervisor usually go in to slot # 5 or 6. What slot does sup go in to for the 6504? S...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can someone give me an idea of an extremely stable code for the following model (in a stacked configuration):Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- ----------* 1 5...

bmcginn by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have iscsi on same catalyst 3750 as all in cluster, Connected cat 4948 and attempted to move iscsi to 4948. No go. Why same parms jumbo frame support

whanson by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of implementing an iSCSI SAN and the SAN vendor is recommending that the switches be configured to allow Jumbo Frames (9000 bytes).My question is whether or not we should be concerned with that. We are running (Cisco Call Manage...

How would you determine if your Cisco 4510 running IOS is having perfomance issues? The slots are 6Gb and I am wondering if my 48 port Gb blades are hitting this limitation. I use Solarwinds Orion NPM and monitor the switch via SNMP. I can get ind...

ryanparr9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Point to Point setup with Cisco 1300 APs. I have the ROOT Bridge plugged into a Cisco 4500 switch and it is trunked. On the Non-Root Bridge side I have a computer on VLAN 10 and a Cisco Phone on VLAN20. Before we had the Root Bridge plugged ...

o.primous by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Servers in different Networks and all the users need to access the server. When one server will be down the user's traffic will be forwarded to another servers. I need this solution in router level and with configuration of Nating. Please ...

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Well this is bit short and a tricky one for me !! may be if any guru can help on this ....I have 2 Vlans :Vlan 200 vlan 300both the vlan needs to connect or talk to the same servers. Is it possible to do this without Private vlan concept ?? If s...

balaji090 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It takes about 5-10 seconds to execute any command via a telnet session to the switch. There is a redundant 3560-24 running the same IOS uplinked via the same GigE 2960G-24TT with no issue. The problem switch is actually less populated then the switc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card