Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3750 SPAN / VACL

Hi all,We want to add a few more IDS servers to the switch but we've already got both SPAN sessions already in use. Is there anyway of getting a VACL working on a 3750 so I could direct traffic to the servers instead? Your thoughts would be much appr...

wardsterp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am testing my Ethernet port's throughput on my 2811 and 1841 routers and I am receiving packet losses. I am actually running RFC2544 test on these boxes and the packet loss is 50% when testing bidirectional, I have configured my router interfac...

Does anyone have a sample config for the setting up the 10 gig port for two one gig's I have the twinx convertor but I cannot see how configure it as two single ports

miket by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SDM

HELLOI Am Unable To Loading Cisco SDM Although I'Ve Enabled: ip http server ip http secure-serverip http Authentication Localusername a priv 15 pass cisco Also the aaa new-modelAnd Last JAVA Run Time Being Installed & Enabled on My PC where the SDM S...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello i have switch cisco 3750-24FS-S work as core switch and connecting to many switchslike P333t(Cajun)the mode stat Show flush the LED between orange and green . and no traffics pass across this switch ????what's problems ??thanks

Hi,Which practice is most prevalently used and ideal for setting up eigrp routing?1. make all vlan's and interfaces passive, then allow each to be enabled and add a network statement to reflect the ip details on the vlan or interfacee.grouter eigrp 1...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are about to build a New Data centre to eventually replace one of two current data centres. The project manager has decided they would like to use the same address range for the new data centre as the current data centre so servers can be easily m...

I have enable jumbo frame in our 6500 in gi2/2. The mtu shows 9216 under the swtich port configuration. Do I aslo need to enable jumbo frame in the server NIC that connect to port gi2/2. If I don't do that, is there any impact?Thanks

sightlay8 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have 3750 cores that handle L3 traffic for the vlans. These 3750 connect to another 7200 which is used to inter -site traffic. Now since I ran into an SVI counter limitation on the c3750, I wanted to monitor traffic on a vlan 6 some...

I had configured an access list but i vent applied to any where still it is showing drops .if it is removed there will not be any drops.there the existing network is 202.148.202.128/26EDGE1(config)#ip access-list standard 98EDGE1(config-std-nacl)#per...