Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I currently am experiencing some strange port security violations on ports that are connected to some pretty old cameras. They're all coming from what appear to be junk MAC addresses, like 0000.4006.fcce, 0000.4006.7587, and they're nowhere close ...

harotpa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've a question about monitoring interface vlan traffic in nexus 9k.In nexus 9k does't count the interface vlan traffic by default and need to apply commad below:hardware profile svi-and-ai flex-stats-enablebut this command needs to disab...

cisco9k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Basically  this is a small project that I have for school which I would like to solve and I've been out of my mind for the past 3 days because I can't seem to get it right.Im creating a small company  where I have some main offices and a room for gue...

Dus002 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,topology: C93xx #1 --> Intermediate Switches (Cisco, HP and other vendors) ----> C93xx/C3560/C92xx/C91xx #2please, does anyone knows how to bypass MACsec frames on intermediate switches enabling MACsec between Cisco #1 and #2 devices?I read ab...

rjde by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Silly question here.  I have a C3850 switch that I just upgraded to the most recent IOS.  When I reboot the switch it loads back into the previous version IOS.  How do I set the boot variable for this switch to boot to the current configuration? I ha...

CMack6 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, Here is my situation and I can't figure it out.   I just installed a Nexus 9332 dual core devices and I am UNABLE to see the information in the logs concerning a permit statement I have on the ACL.   I put log at the end of the statemen...

Hi everyone,I am trying to recover the console password of a Cisco Nexus 3000; however, for some weird reason, whatever I am trying is not working. Using CTRL + C, I am able login to the “switch(boot)#” The switch does not take the command “dir” I tr...

Hi,I have a core switch(4506e) connected to 6 edge switches(2960)..Each switch is configured with crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed WHat is this exactly and whats its use? Also, when i connect other 2960 with core, it automatically takes this cryp...

Hi,We have four Nexus 93180YC-EX running NXOS 7.0(3)I4(6) and an uptime of > 2100 days. I need to update them to the latest recommended NXOS version.Management interface is a VLAN interface. The dedicated management interface is used for vPC peer kee...

Hi guys eventually i configured Inter-VLAN using layer 3 switch but I seem to not be able to find the issue why my pcs is able to ping to the ISP router but not outside of the network (Internet). I am just a beginner and don't really know how to trou...

OneZ12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes