Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,we r welling to establish a network lab in our university, but i would like to know weather the products we r about to order are the latest modules.. These r the products:1- 2800 IOS advanced IP services (CD28N-AISk9)2- 2800 IOS enterprise...

HiAt a remote site on stub-no-summary Area 11 and I have 2 diff WAN-MPLS providers with an ethernet handoff. I have intermittent connectivity which doesn't occur to often but when it does, it last anywhere from minutes to less than 30 min. Logs show ...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo Guys Anybody know site of cisco of oldest ios ?I need ios for routers 1750 and 1720 with 16 mb de ram / 4 mb de flash .Thanks a lot JorgeThanks Jorge

network by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to move some Cisco IOS images around my lab routers, using my ThinkPad R50 as the tftp server, and am getting a lot of "Permission denied" messages.I had tremendous success copying FROM the routers' Flash into the R50; using XP's built-in ...

What is the diff in sh dhcp server &sh ip dhcp server statR2#sh ip dhcp server statMemory usage 25328Address pools 2Database agents 0Automatic bindings 3Manual bindings 0Expired bindings 0Malformed messages 0Secure ar...

Hi every body!I have few questions. do Modular switches offer only ethernet ports? i saw some pictures of modular switches ,none of them shows any serial interfaces.Say we have two sides. Both sides have multi- layer switches. These sides needed t...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! log

hi! i enabled syslog lgging and debug on in my 6509 sw and sup and point it to an external syslog server. Will the log file in the sw grow or the log will actually be redirected to my syslog svr which has big storage?if the log file does grow in the ...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,Does anyone know what the recovery time would be if the stackmaster fails? In this case, the stack is running some L3 features and routing etc...The time i am interested in is the time from the failure, to the time that all the L3 next hops ...

Hello All,I am running this code Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-I9K91S-M), Version 12.2(18)EWand I can not see anything about the EOBC interface with and show command.Thanks,Vlad

Hi all,We in the final steps of a fork-lift upgrade going from sup2 catos to sup720 IOS. Here's the issue we have been working under every tight outage windows, so we swung half the links over onto to the new pair of 6k, but left one of the links shu...