Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two 3825 routers that show this for the added cards. Each router has 2 cards.****WIC Slot 0:Unknown WAN daughter cardWIC module not supported/disabled in this slotHardware Revision : 2.0Top Assy. Part Number : 800-27737-02Part Numbe...

Is the lan interface on this router able to be configured with a non-default subnet mask? ie a mask of 255.255.255.24 Linksys models of comparable costs do not support this on their operating system. I dont want to purchase the router if I cannot su...

382pch101 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When configuring STP is it better to use the "Primary" option or to statically set the priority? The Cisco docs say to use primary and secondary, but I have always heard to set everything as static as possible.Just looking for your thoughts.Thank Yo...

jeff.cook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with high cpu utilization - SW switching on 3560G-24TS but I can't find the reason.There is only one access list with no log option used with PBR.sh proc pcuCPU utilization for five seconds: 26%/20%TCAM is not fullFollowing de...

I'm looking to create a loop in my network. I want to control how STP breaks the loop. I want the root to be broken from the secondary. I have attached a drawing. Switch 1 & 4 are in the data center and are the routers for the vlan. I would lik...

jeff.cook by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes