Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team Kindly find the show tech of Cisco 7206 router with VAM2+ module. Also, the output of the command "show crypto engine accelerator statistic" is included in the attachment. Kindly provide the following information urgently: 1. What is the c...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GreetingI have a simple multicasting problem, but is so difficult to me.two machine plug into a cat6500, same vlan and same subnet. the subnet is no routing.host configuration is:interface GigabitEthernet12/12 switchport switchport access vlan 111 sw...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Areas

What would be the purpose of configurng an OSPF routing process on, say, a routed access layer switch, and giving it an OSPF process ID of 1, while creating an OSPF process on its OSPF neighbor and giving it a different process ID? What is achieved b...

lamav by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 router 2610 and 2501 .. connected by dte/dce .. clock rate is set on the dce.labr1= s0 192.168.1.2labr2= s 0/0 192.168.1.3no shut on both. I am trying to have this interfaces talk to each other no luck so farThanks again

Hi all,Is there a way to display the fingerprint of an RSA key in IOS, so it can be matched against the fingerprint displayed by PuTTY the first time I connect to the device?I know that this has been discussed before and no one has come up with an an...

rstevek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am observing the follwing things on my etherchannels...When issued the sh etherchannel summ on my access switch i am observing one port is in suspended mode out of two ports.After rebooting the access swtich and core switch its coming up...If it...

I tried to hard code duplex and speed on 2960 switch gig ports. I have 3 switches in series. I go to the last one code speed 1000 and duplex full and it takes the commands. Then On the second I code the same to the connecting port afterword the last...

isenzkx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new 3800 router that when I power up, it goes into the rommon 1> promot. Attached are the messages displayed when I first power up the router. Thanks in advance, sK

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes