Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Topology:ASA (inside) -> MSFC -> FWSM ASA is loaded with CSC-SSM. Management VLAN is defined on FWSM for e.g. VLAN99. Now, the management ports of ASA and CSC-SSM are connected directly to VLAN99 i.e. bypassing the MSFC and FWSM. In this case, I am n...

Hello,I recently purchased a Cisco 1841 router without any special code, so it comes with IPBase.This image does not support BGP.The 12.4 IPBase T code supports BGP, but I am unsure of how the licensing works on Cisco IOS, and if it is an upgraded fe...

hi, I would like to access all the devices from management vlan. Cisco ASA and SSMs have management ports which can be directly connected to the management vlan. However, for routers and switches that do not have dedicated management port, how can th...

Hi,default user name: cisco and password: ciscoIt was a 840 new router, just some days before made some small configuration.I have cleared startup and reloaded the router.Now its not taking user name cisco why? its saying invalid username and passwor...

Need to utilize the netflow feature on a BGP peering internet service provider data center.Need to use the netflow for analyze the customers IP subnets:- on customer routed interfaces (FULL DUPLEX fast ethernet or Gigabit ethernet interfaces) - or I ...

We've been having problems with our ARP tables either being overrun with entries or entries that don't timeout and relearn correctly. Either way it's caused us to be unable to manage some equipment until running "clear arp" on the 6500. After that th...

Eli Barb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! subnetting.

I am preparing for CCNA exam. What is the broadcast address of the subnet address 172.16.99.99 255.255.192.0? How do you solve the above? Thanks.

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes