Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have configured 2 x 3750G-12S switches as core/distribution switches. I have configured 8 vlans 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,100and have created SVI interfaces for them all.I have PVST running and have shared the load over the 2 core/distribution switc...

I've just moved my switches onto another UPS and a couple of my 2960s are no longer working properly. In HyperTerminal, a message comes up saying "!!! WARNING: The switch is not usable !!!" Also the System and RPS LEDs are amber. If someone knows h...

HiA little background first.I have recently configured 2 x 3750G-12S switches and linked them both together with 2 x fibre trunks.These switches are acting as 2 core/dist switches with very simillar configurations on both switches. Core_1 will be ro...

We would like to upgrade an existing ws-3750-48ts-s from the ip base to the ip services image. From what I understand we could download and install one of the ip services images but would then be out of license. I also understand that we can purchas...

dporod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two switches cisco 4948 and wants redundancy using link agg.like i will connect sw1 port 21 to sw2 port 22 and either sw1 goes down sw2 should take care or both should work as active-2 mode. can i do the same? if yes then how?if no then give ...

Since some laptop manufacturers are opting not to include a serial com port in their product, I'm wondering if there is an adapter that will allow a connetion from any of the other more popular port types (USB, Firewire, or even from a ethernet port,...

alandgetz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ospf route

Hi Experts,I need help in my ospf config.RouterA-FE0<--->FE0-RouterB-FE1<--->FE0-RouterC-FE1RouterA!interface fastethernet0 ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.252!router ospf 1 log-adjacency-changes network 192.168.0.0 0.0.0.3 area 1RouterB!interface...

HelloCould somebody help me?I'm having difficulties while configuring vlan and dot1q trunking on a modular 1841 router.IOS c1841-spservicesk9-mz.124-2.XA.bin is installed on the router and according to the Cisco Software Advisor there is dot1q and vl...

Hi all,I work in a small ISP environment, and we are using two Cisco 7200 VXR routers, one as a core router, and the other one as a PPPoE login server.Both of these are under-utilised at the moment, and we would like to change them so our setup is re...

I'm trying to study for the CCNA, and I've heard from many people that I should build myself a small lab to practice. I've looked at eBay and many sites on the internet for used routers, switches, and equipment, and I can't seem to find a consensus o...

I want to make sure that I understand this concept. Cisco design documentation refers to each access layer switch block having a different VLAN. However, what it really is is that each access layer switch block is a different subnet. For example, ...

ancarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes