Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Bonjour, nous voulons utiliser des switches cisco ws-c3750G-ps-e dans notre LAN afin de créer des VLan. cisco ws-c3750G-ps-e a un routage IP complet avec OSFP EIGRP BGP4 PIM J'aimerai savoir s'il nous faut utiliser un routeur forcement pour que nos ...

We have issues with my Cluster server not being able to ping server on the same subnet Cluster server is patched to core switches and this is a physical HP blade server I was able to ping the gateway address: 10.55.0.1 but was unable to ping: 10.55.0...

I have the need to limit bandwidth used for a weekly copy job between our Production environment and our DR environment. We have a low CIR on our DR environment, so I would like to keep the bandwidth as low as possible between the sites to ensure th...

Resolved! Part number

HiPlease someone tell me what kind of cisco ios and features, these part numbers have ?cd384-snak9cd28n-aisk9cd28n-snak9I wanna name of the files inside these part numbers. Best Regards B.Mozaffari.

I want security configure of a switch-link to the gateway. what is the correct configuration?- ip arp inspection ?- ip source binding ?The IP address with the MAC address of the gateway must be sure.What must I all configure?all the bestUrs

keynet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco1861

hellois the integrated switch in cisco1861 router L3 or only L2?can we configure one port by the "no switchport" command ?thanks

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group,I have to setup multicast in our LAN network for which I need some desing and configuration examples specifically for LAN. This setup would be simple as we have 2 Cisco 6509 in core/distribution and 3560s as access layer swicthes. Multicast ...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes