Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

IS there a link which gives you the IOS version requirement and H/W requirement for a CAT6509 to provide NBAR Support?=========================================Getting the following message:==============================CEF or distributed CEF switchin...

Can someone please tell me how to remove some old config from a 6500 switch. We used to have a module in slot 8 of our 6509 and we no longer have this configuration. The interfaces still show up in the config as:interface gig8/1 no ip address shutdow...

wackerk24 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is there any command, by which i cam see the network SNMP traps are open or block in the network switches.

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi every body !I am preparing for ccnp(bcmsn) exam. I am using cisco press book by David Hucaby. In the book i find the command:spanning-tree vlan vlan-id root{primary}\{secondry}In the same book i find same command but this time with vlan-list opti...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpro,just have a quick check , why loopback interface using /32 for subnet mask ? coz, i read from some configuration some others using /24 ? i am curious about /24 and /32 is that any differences ?your reply will be highly appreciated.regards,J...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new Cisco user and I am configuring a Cisco 877. It is going well with one exception; I have configured the address of the router "self" to be 10.4.19.3, however, when I connect the router I get an IP conflict with the main server which is o...

chiwheels by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SDM

I have a router that when it boots up SDm is enabled and I can not log inI tried cisco for username How do turn this off thanks

jfeo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been put in charge of gathering a list of the latest IOS for each device on our network. I am new to networking and never had to do upgrading of the ISO version. I need to find out the highest available IOS that all the same devices could supp...

I have connected cisco 7500 router with a cisco switch 2950. The problem i am facing is that we can't running the link with full duplex . The cisco switch is supporting 100 Mbps, 100Base TX and the Router(7500) FastEthernet support 100Mbps, 100Base T...

rajib_das by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco ASA firewall, trunked off this I have a Cisco 3750 (128.101.10.52/16) which I can access via telnet from my PC.Now off the 3750 I have trunked a 3560 (172.24.0.249/16) which I can't access from my PC although I can access it via a t...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a 4402 Wireless Controller with LAG. The controller has multiple VLANs.The two ports of the controller connect to a single module on a Catalyst 4507R. I have tried to set up Fast Etherchannel on the two ports of the 4507R with no ...

ibrydon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes