Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to login to a sg200-26 for the first time. I set my gateway to be 192.168.1.254 and give myself an ip of 192.168.1.253. I get the web page and load the default cisco and cisco combo but do not get in.I dont think anyone else has...

Greetings, I was assigned to take over a project with little to no knowledge transfer. I have a ISR 4431 and a 2960x  - a layer 2 only device. Neither device have been configured. The 2960x has the ISP is connected to port 52 with GI1/0/1 connected t...

mr1drful by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure the IPSLA on the 9504, according to the procedure below, but the device does not have the IP SLA command https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/7-x/ip_sla/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Seri...

Hi Community, I've made a VRRP setup between Cisco & Juniper device as below: 1/ On the Cisco devices: - Two interfaces connected to the Juniper devices: Gi1/1 (mode access )--> Junipr 1GI1/2 (mode access ) --> Juniper2 The L3 config is under an SVI ...

zizou6500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,  Can I create a mac addresses table without assigned ports ? I mean if I have a device assigned by MAC address on the switch, but I can connected to any ports. Like I have a list of MAC addresses these mac addresses are the only devices ...

Resolved! Event manager

Hello,I need to load some license related commands every time the computer is powered off and back on. I have thought about using event manager but I have not only used it with IP SLA to implement bck and in this case I would not know how to apply it...

Hi, I wanted to create object-group ip port OBJ_WEB_PORTS with the content of:eq 443 - this is acceptedsource eq 443 - this does not workUnfortunately, the syntax is not valid. Device: Cisco C6880-X-LEFor 9K switches (C9300-24T) there is no issues wi...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I am finding it difficult to identity the root cause of the copy failure when trying to copy the image 17.3.4 from the TFTP Server to the Cisco 9500-48Y4C. Command used is : install add file tftp://10.10.10.10/cat9k_iosxe.17.03.04.SPA.bin I c...

Ravs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CISCO nexus switch connected to cisco firepower . At firepower,  for Eth1/4 ( VLAN 4) we have did public to public IP nating. ie 104.76.32.10 to 104.76.32.10( for example onlyIn this case Eth1/4 can communicate with other Eth/xx ports but can...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card