Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Voice ACL

I am trying to apply access-lists to deny any traffic from other vlans into my voice vlan. I do, however have to allow traffic to/from the DHCP server and the CCM and Unity servers which reside on another Voice subnet. This is what I have applied. My...

kris55s by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To date, I have figured out the root cause. Previously, I was redirecting all log messages from a 2801 to an external syslog server, but only accessed the router through the console. Once I enabled telnet access, all logging to the external server ...

ocicat002 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone - I have a question on how to implement load balancing between cisco routers. Here's the situation. We have a stack of 3750 switches connected to a 3845 router with dual T3's. This router will be connected to a MPLS cloud. How can I imple...

ksarin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,We are using 3750 Switch with 4 Vlan.vlan 1 is configured with 192.168.121.0 255.255.255.0 Vlan 2 is confiugred with 192.168.122.0 255.255.255.0 segment and like wise vlan 3 and 4.I had given an access list on vlan 2 to stop access of all o...

Just picked up a used Cisco catalyst 2924c-xl switch. Once the switch has posted I have four dead ports (amber) and the system LED is also amber. I've done a 'write erase' and also loaded the latest IOS. Logs show ports 5-8 are dead.."looped-back pac...

todis2004 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am looking at setting up a dhcp server for my vlans, my question is, if im using 2 multilayer switches which use vrrp, what will the source of the unicast traffic be to the dhcp server? will it be the virtual vrrp address or the actual addr...

Hi,Can some1 reply to my queries?Q1) what is the max number of routers running OSPF in Area 0 before we need to split the network into different Areas? If no benchmark is available, based on your experienceQ2) What is the best optimised value that we...

rachelhor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two switches with multiple VLANs interconnected via etherchannel running static routes and EIGRP. I have a static route on one of the swith that works for some VLANs but not for others. Some traceroute seems to produce a loop.What could be the...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have the following scenario that i attached a jpg for !!My router (RouterB) is connected to my ISPs router (RouterA) All my incoming traffic is through routerA.After my RouterB i have a PIX515 with inside network and DMZ on the DMZ i have ap...