Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I copied a configuration with tftp on switch 2960.In each interface, the commande "dot1x pae authenticator" dosen't copied. I precese that in some switch my command has succeed and other don't succeed.thank you for helpThank you fpr help

All, I need help here. I have 3 Cisco 3750's in a triangle configuration, with one switch at each point of my triangle. There are 2 fiber lines that connect each switch. 1 for normal communications, and the other for a backup purpose. I have about 9 ...

djbowling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The layout for this problem is:At location #1 there are 4 switches A, B, C and D connected to each other in a small mesh.At location #2 there also are 4 switches E, F, G and H connected to each other in a small mesh.There are several vlans trunked be...

Hello recently I connected my G0/1 (3524) to my Pri msfc. When I connected it to the Pri msfc theswitch failed over to the Sec msfc then failed back, hsrp went into a state change. Is that normal? I looked into it and it only happened for a split ...

sstitt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,One of my cisco 3550 switchport (fastEthernet)is connected to an ASA firewal gig port. Settings are as follows:@Switch: Full duplex / 100 mbps@fw: auto / autoNow the problem is that the FW interface is negotiating to half duplex / 100 mbp...

gauravshar by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I cannot ssh to my router (878) from outside. I have an access-list on the outside vlan and I can see that it is being hit on the ssh entry, but it just times out. I can ssh from inside no problem. Any ideas what could be wrong. I have PAT/interf...

I have 3 switch stacks of 3750G switches. Each stack has 3 switches for a total of 9 switches. The are connected using two fiber links from switch to switch. Config basically looks like a triangle with a stack at each point and the dual fiber link...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a 6506 that we want use for spare. We have several cards to install in chassis and among them there is one WS-X6748-GE-TX and one WS-X6148A-GE-TX. When i look at software advisor i see that i can install these 2 IOS to run the 6506 with...

I have a client who has a router at a remote site that uses an Ipsec VPN tunnel to access their HQ. I was contacted because out of the blue, they claims that the remote site users were unable to RDP into the terminal server in their HQ.Their configu...

riverar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just bought three 3662 routers with 128M Ram and 32M Flash to add to my CCNP lab. There is two PCMCIA slots (flash cards). What is the max PCMAIA (Flash cards) available? Looking to see if there's 64Meg+ cards available so I can store larger IOS's gr...

cjm2112 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We activate multicast routing on our network and on different site with switch 3750 and 3550 we can't have traffic. With the same configuration on a switch 4500 all is ok.We're using PIM-SM with RP and shared-tree.On attachments, there is debug PIM a...

I have a 6509 that I am installing a redundant 720 Supervisor module. EIGRP is the routing protocol used between my layer 3 devices. The other 3 devices are 3750s running 12.2(25)SEE IOS. Currently this IOS does not support NSF. Which IOS should I us...

whitbych1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 vlans on a 2950, one for data and one for voice. vlan 100 data. vlan 200 voice. when I no shut the vlan 200 interface, vlan 100 interfaces gets shut down. Same thing happens when I no shut the 100 int. any ideas?