Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi allim having problems seting up multicasting within our internal LAN. We have an ASA (rather than a router). Please advise on how best to get this setup.When sending multicasts between pc's on same subnet 192.168.1.xx/24 it works, but when sending...

SOL10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a Router Cisco 850, with C850 Software (C850-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(4)T7.I need to do NAT between an IP 19x.xxx.xxx.13 to three IPs: 192.168.210.248, 192.168.210.249 and 192.168.210.250.I do this configuration:interface FastEthern...

Hi Team,There is a switch-1 and from switch-1(C2950 Software (C2950-C3H2S-M), Version 12.0(5.3)WC(1)) one server is directly connected that have ip address 10.15.20.215.Once I ping the server ip address from switch-1. I got the reply.But his ARP entr...

I'm trying to nail down this issue - is it possible to upgrade switch stack members individually, so as to minimise disruption.eg. upload softwareset boot statementsreload switch 2when switch 2 is up, reload switch 1The upgrade guide assumes that you...

Hi, We need a help in CSM (Content Switching Module). I having two site & one is datacenter another one is disaster Recovery Center. Now they are running IAS server for web services on both the location. The current setup is they are doing load...

CDP, VTP and numerous other services ride on Vlan 1 by default. If I create a new "management" vlan and put an IP address on that vlan, how do those previously mentioned services communicate with each other?Is there a "default vlan #" command that w...

Hi,If two servers are on the same VLAN, can they communicate and send traffic via ipv6 without the need of a router?My understanding is the switch can forward traffic within the same VLAN.I would like someone to confirm and explain more to me.Thanks,...