Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having some trouble with NAT on an 1811 router. I have an EasyVPN setup which works fine except that I cannot connect to any hosts that have a static NAT mapping. I can however connect to any hosts that do not have static NAT mapping. I ha...

IOS V12.4(4)T8Cisco 851WThis router is in a 192.168.5.0 private network, it is used to VPN tunnel to another private network. Its WAN interface is on the 192.165.5.0 network and its wireless/lan is in the 10.119.103.0 network.The problem I am trying...

Mehuge111 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two interfaces :interface Gi3/4 ip address 10.10.10.14 255.255.255.0interface tunnel 1ip address 172.18.36.2 255.255.255.0i want to use the route map to take all the traffic incoming on Gi3/4 & redirect that traffic to the interface tunnel ...

hi is there any way to find out the speed in which the 836 router,using adsl over isdn, locks. The isp provides 24Mbps connection. thanks

bkoum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , i have got a doubt in VLAN it is not so serious :1)Whether is it possible to connect VLAN from to different Network? if possible , How?2)Consider there exists two VLAN 10 and 20 ,for the purpose of the connection between the Above two ...

Hi,Im looking at doing some EEM on a 6500 running 122-18.SXE6 but im not sure if this is supported on the code I`m running. We want to get EEM to shut some Tunnels when we detect a remote failure.RTR operation to ping remote router - no issuesEEM app...

achrich by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i get some help to turn on net flows on my cisco router. I have T1 connection (s0/1/0) and FE port with different sub-interfaces. I want to monitor all my traffic going out the s0/1/0 (WAN) interface.

Hello,I need to configure LACP on a 7200 to connect it to an alcatel MetroE Sw/Rtr.I have searched on the SW advisor for an IOS that support this feature, and I have found many images, the problem is that when I use any of all those images they does ...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I've been trying to use SDM for testing purposes (for CCNP exams training actually). I have found documents on cisco.com and did all the necessary configuration on the router and on PC ( including Java version). When I open a web browser (...

I have a 2651 LAN router. Is it possible to create VLAN's on that router? I have some L2 switches on my local segment that support VLANS. Any ideas or NO GO? Thanks.