Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I woulk like to enable SNMP in a Cisco 3750 Catalyst switch. I am doing it with Cisco network assistant 5.I configured a community string, after I enabled trap manager but here I don't know if I must to write IP address of the switch or ip address...

If one wants to check the health of a switch or routers just to see that everything is ok with it, what should someone check.here is my listShow systemShow proc cpu/memshow env all/powershow logWhat else can someone check? Thanks

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1)User want to Access W Via A1->L2 Switch->Router C->Router W->2)In present Scenerio B2 is connected to L2 Switch,L2 switch is connected to Router-c and B2 is also connected with B1,and B1 is connected to A1 & A2.2)Propersed Scenerio is that Now We w...

c82_patel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does someone know the maximum numbers of nodes that are allowed in a vlan according to cisco? Are the white papers?The maximum size of the broadcast domain.thx,Marc

MJonkers by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does someone know the maximum numbers of nodes that are allowed in a vlan according to cisco? Are the white papers?The maximum size of the broadcast domain.thx,Marc

MJonkers by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was recommended by Cisco to have module WS-X6548V-GE-TX in our future 6500 series switch. My vendor is saying that this module does not show up in the configurator, it shows up as a spare part only. Any ideas what does that mean?

When power up switch it directly goes in the mode that shows ROM>.ROM> ?Commands: r Read memory w Write memory d Dump memory t Test memory c Call address 0 Dump CP0 regs q Quit (return) ESC Reset systemROM>So i am reques...

skmdimran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card