Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

After the System bootstap version information I get a error that the router halts on. SPD info: Invalid memory type for DIMM 00000000.The router halts there. Does this mean the DRAM is bad or the wrong type for the router?thanks,Jer

HiMy 3660 is not populating the routing table:3660 on 12.4.15T2 with 2 FA interface:10.0.26.100 on FA0/110.0.126.1 on FA2/0I have router ospf 1 with A0 turned on for both interface and confirm with sh ip ospf interface. C6k-Core has full OSPF routing...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to get a link up between port 1 on my WLC and a GIG-E port on a netgear FS526T switch. I currently have it configured like this:- 4402: management interface with a VID of 2 on distribution port 1 (copper glc).- FS526T: VLAN ID's 1, 2 c...

VSS

We are investigating VSS as a failover/load balancing solution. Does anyone have experience with Virtual Switching? Any input on if or how it operates with Sun and Microsoft servers? It looks like Sun supports link aggregation, which is based on t...

r.crist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two WS-X6348 48-port RJ-45 power-over-ethernet (POE) cards in our 6509 switch. We do not need to use these cards for POE. Can they be used for non-POE devices without any problem? Does the card have to be configured as such? We are worrie...

frank_nye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have in place a cisco 3620 Router with 4 t1 wic cards and 2 Fastethernet ports. We want to replace with somthing compareable. Can I use the wic cards from the 3620? If not What all do I need to have the same configuration

dukeminus by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,I am looking for anyone that knows of an SDM Demo tool? There is a Demo on Cisco.com, but I have not been able to get it to work. Maybe because I'm running Vista...Anyone have any sucess with the demo? The ISCW has alot of references to i...

dillarw by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This morning, I had outage for all the IPTs. We defined the DHCP pool for IPT VLAN in the core switch. As I checked on the logs, I saw a lot of DHCP address conflict messages. After I clear ip dhcp conflict in the core switch. Everything back to n...

sam-lee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are redistributing certain static routes using a route-map. EIGRP also has "internal" routes for the destination subnets. How do we give preference to the redistributed static -- so that they are used and not the "internal" routes? Thank you.

I am going to insert a redundant Supervisor engine-2 in 6509 switch.What steps I should follow to install the same.Please suggest me with the detailed configuration

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card