Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to connect 2 NIC from server to Switch to increase banwidth, the questions is:1- Can I configure 1 IP address for NIC.2- What functions of the switch support.3- How do I configure step by step.I use Cat 3560

thanhtq66 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!i have to know when you configure frame-relay on some interface and you can't ping ur own interface!here where the Problem and how can i resolve like this problems10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts!I Have to know where we use these Commands:1)ip drp server2)ip wccp web-cachMulticast:ip pim dm-fall-backip send-rp-announce Interface..many 10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

team,i am getting the below error can anyone help us understand why the same is occuring again and again.>>>>>>>>>>.Nov 18 08:10:35: %C4K_IOSMODPORTMAN-6-POWERSUPPLYFANGOOD: Fan of power supply 1 is okay.Nov 18 08:12:55: %C4K_IOSMODPORTMAN-4-POWERSUP...

tchacko by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my ports configured like this.router - L2 3750G switch - 6506 (port allocated to FWSM Module)3750G configint g1/0/1desc "Router"switchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 5spanning-tree portfastspanning-tree bpduguard enableint g1/0/2desc "t...

It says that this card has a single 20 Gbps connection to the switch fabric.Does this mean 20 Gbps full duplex?Since there are 24 ports, are we getting 2.4:1 oversubscription with this card?If this is the case is there any other gigabit sfp based car...

sir i would like to know if i can uplink switch Cisco 3560 using SFP module to other cisco 3560 switch using same SFP module , meaning if the switch can be uplinked to other switches .