Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using a CE500-24LC switch. I have some IP phones connected to it plus a few other data devices (PC, Printer). There are 2 vlans, the default for data and the voice vlan. I have connected a VG-224 to support some analog phones. Because this is a ...

Hi AllTwo BGP routers one connected to the inside interface and the other to the outside interface of a Pix firewall and they need to peer with each other and excjange BGP routes. Is BGP going to work in this scenario? any pointers to a document on h...

I am about to ask a stupid question so don't make too much fun of me. My flash is full and I was wondering is I could delete the c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.bin. I'm pretty sure I can because it needs it to load but want to verify. I have a ...

sabinj211 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,could somebody please has the information about upgrading the internal flash from SUP IV of catalyst 4507? Currently the engine has 48 MB. I mean the internal flash!Thanks in advancedNaser

Namsys by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last week we ran into a nasty situation where we had a routing loop on three of our core routers which prevented us from accessing one of our satellite offices. The circumstances of this event are not too important, but there are a few interesting th...

I have to 877 routers and I am trying to create a failove and load balancing scenario. They are connected through a HP procurve 1824 switch. When I am getting a lot of errors on the standby routers to do with not being able to find the virtual interf...

Hello I was gave CCNA 640-801 exam today and gain 809 marks. I had faced some problem in examination Exam contain a simulation lab which is regarding Access List . I know access-list command and I was try to configure access list but Access-list 1...

I am having a problem with a ws-g5483= (Copper GBIC) that I have deployed into a Catalyst 6509. The interface will not activate and I do not think it is a problem with the cabling or the LAN Switch (C3750) that it is connected to. It is not a hardwar...

dabrooks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greeting,In my test lab, I have one 1811, 2950 and AP 1242.AP 1242 has two VLANs associate to 2 SSIDs. And I build the trunk port to 2950. And from 2950 I build trunk port to 1811. Both using encapulation dot1q by default. In my 1811, I have two dhcp...

I am thinking of purchasing a second hand switch for personal purposes.The switch comes up with these errors at boot, is this something that can be ressolved with software or is this a permananet hardware problem."POST: CPU INTERFACE 2ND STAGE TEST: ...

rossdmcco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes