Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

which switch will have following features1)application switch supporting 10Gps traffic throughput that can scale to meet next generation data centre design2)ssl hardware acceleration to offload costly SSL encrytion.3)option HTTP compression license4)...

riazshams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,one of our WS-C4503 switches announces the log message%C4K_HWPORTMAN-4-BLOCKEDTXQUEUE: Blocked transmit queue HwTxQId1 on Switch Phyport 28, count=6756Does anybody know how I can find out to which port Phyport 28 relates?Best regards,Thorsten

Hello forum!I recently bought a Cisco 1801, and it sure is capable! Anyhow, I've got a hobby website that is getting a fair bit of traffic - approaching too much for one node to handle and it's time to start thinking about distributing the load.I'd ...

dwoldrich by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 6500 w/ sup32 running Native IOS and want to convert it to CAT OS. I am using Cisoc information from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/switches/ps700/products_tech_note09186a00801350b8.shtml.Basically, I am not able t...

amaiale by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know if is it possible to verify a traffic in a subinterface of a port-channel.When I perform a show int portx.x the traffic is the same of the original port-channelcsco-dist-bnu01#sh interfaces port-channel 24Port-channel24 is up, line p...

azago by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Already I have taken the ICND twice now and received a 755 both times. I really do not know what Im missing and what im getting correct.I know Cisco has a think where they want you to put extended ACL's and standard ACL's in different places to block...

bmoorewiz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have monitored my network, we sit on a class b subnet with around 800 devices on it, I have got some stats, there is 40% arp and 60% ip traffic, is that right ? or is that bad ?

Folks,Have a customer, they did an upgrade and basically, their ghosting application is working either very slowly or intermittently. Now, I know it is a multicast issue, as all other traffic is fine. The scenario is simply, a server and all worksta...

I need alittle clarification on restoring a config via tftp.I have a PIX 506e running 6.3 I am using the configure net command to upload a new config file to the pix from a tftp server. This command is merging the two files but, I need to over write...

eddiecain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade a 2950T from 12.1(14)EA1a to 1.12(22)EA10a.I dl'd c2950-i6q4l2-tar.121-22.EA10a.tar.In cna, went to Maintenance->Software Upgrade, selected the 2950, and pointed Upgrade Settings to the tar file.Click UpgradeIt get to Reading t...

seandarcy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes