Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I could have built this damn thing in the time it took me to draw this out. Anyway...Just want to see if my logic is right with this very basic diagram. I made it as simple as possible, but I figured if I had this right, then not only am I on the r...

Hi friends,I just wanted to get answers to a few basic questions:1. In 6509-E switch, here is the relevent output of show file systems command:------------------ show file systems ------------------File Systems: Size(b) Free(b) Type Fla...

Hello,I'm trying to ghostcast across subnets. The ghostserver is connected to a 4506 Cat Switch. Most clients are connected to 3560, 3550, and 2950 switches. I know that at one building multicasting won't work becuase multicasting has to be turned...

Our consultant had created a VLAN for us. On one of 3500 switch, I have these command lines:interface FastEthernet0/19switchport access vlan 300 spanning-tree portfastThat works fine. However, I did the same commands on otehr 3500 swicth, that doesn...

I am port-channeling between 2 6500 switch with Sup720's running IOS with the following code: s72033-jk9sv-mz.122-18.SXD7The original configuration, is listed below.Int port-channel 1No ip addressLogging event link-statusLogging event bundle-statusLo...

sfalbe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will like if you guys with DHCP on your switches can share your nightmare of this feature with.I have 4 4510s and I am thinking to eliminate my DHCP/DNS servers but I was told that it wouldn't be the same and it is not recommended.

ayussuf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am looking to create an acl to block all traffic except for remote desktop connections to an interface on a cisco 3640the total network is basically a 10.0.0.0 and the network for the interface is 10.101.150.0

Hello ladies & gentlement,I have a question that you might be able to help me with. It is regarding Frame-Relay, i seem to have some gaps in my study material... I understand how it mostly works but i feel that something is missing. The question is a...

Anyone set this up . I have downlaoded the .tar file and reloaded the switch, set ip http server enable and set the login to the enable password . Anything else that needs to be done? Unable at this point to connect via the browser . Also what...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes