Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir,I find some product cannot be located inside configuration tool.If a product cannot be located in configuration tool, does it mean it is End Of Sale already?Thanks.

Do network administrators deploy this topology? I read plenty of examples of technologies and how they benefit from mulitple routers on one subnet(multicast). Who has the money to deploy 2+ routers per subnet?To me this seems like a luxury most net...

2pparish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The router was reloaded but came up with an old (12.3 (5a) IOS that does not support the SDSL card providing a backup uplink. On a further reboot the correct IOS came back up and the config was amended in order that the SDSL interface could be...

Resolved! Access list

I have vlan 10 set up on our 3750 switch for our SAN .I would like to block everything else from the outside world except for one computer (10.4.53.201) which resides in vlan 305.What would be the best way to do this (please show config)-------------...

hi,i have a switch stack of 8 Cisco 3750 (Cluster CMD), there are connected 8 Cluster Member-Stacks.Version 12.2(25)SEi have following Message in my Syslog. %PLATFORM_RPC-3-MSG_THROTTLED: RPC Msg Dropped by throttle mechanism: type 3, class 39, max_m...

elkono200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the standard Cisco model with Access, Ditribution and Core switches, running Layer 2 between Access and Distribution, and Layer 3 between Distribution and Core where should the HSRP Active and PVST roots be. i.e for the attached diagram, which di...

I am trying to configure a DHCP server on a Cisco router so it assigns the same ip each time to a specific PC. I use the following commands:rea#config tEnter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.rea(config)#ip dhcp pool net10.9.9.x...

Hi,I've got a 2950 configured with port security on fa0/13 and fa0/14, both with sticky learning. The results of a show run for each of these interfaces is shown below:Current configuration : 291 bytes!interface FastEthernet0/13 switchport access vl...