Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i have a C4507R with two PWR-C45-1400DC.Now the two power supplies can run ,the leds on it are all green,but system can't recognize the two power supplies . so that the power for the line card is not enough."show power " is list : Power Fan Inl...

Hi, if i m connecting 2 routers A and B with an ISP and i want to make sure that A is the primary EBGP neighbour with ISP and B starts peering only when A is down, how can i do it ??? can u tell me wat configuration is required ??thanks

I have 3 routers A,B,C connectied in Triangle ,ebgp running between A->C and A->B.Router A on top have BGP peer with AS 34846(ISP 1) and B,C have bgp peer with AS 3356(ISP2) ,All user are connected through router B and C. I made the chage below on ro...

I have been working with named (I believe they are called "extended acls"??) for the past few years - I just began working on a router that is using numbered acls - I thought numbered acls did not offer the flexibility to edit them line by liine, I s...

dan.tesch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I config "ip flow ingress" under the port-channel interface but when show ip interface port-channel, I found that:IP Routed Flow creation is disabled in netflow tableWhat is the function for this? and How to enable it?Thanks.

Hi Guys,I m little bit confused about the network command used in bgp,as the theory says that it is different from which is used in IGP's.Please explain.ThanksMahmood

Hi,I have a cisoc 2950 switch on which a Solaris server is connected. This server has 2 NICs. One NIC is in one network (one vlan) and the other is in another network (another vlan). Is it possible for one NIC to only receive data and the other to tr...

When we try to create a LACP etherchannel it won't take more than 2 in a etherchannel , I believe its due to a restriction of the 6548 card them selves , it comes back with an error and if you create port channel 1 , it will take any ports abov...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2511 ROM question

Hello,I read that I might need to upgrade my ROM in order for my router to support 16 Megs of flash. My router currently has 8 flash/16 dram. I am looking for an IOS image that will support the technologies I will encounter on the BSCI test. At the v...

Hi,I am sending a PPT with the proposed network diagram.Please let me know the following,1.The router would be dual homed and according to the cusotmer both NIC's would be in active active state.Let me know if this will work or not.The whole network ...

Hi all,I need to associate the serverfarm(VPNFARM) that I have created to a physical interface say (Gig 1/14)?"ip slb serverfarm VPNFARM"I'm not sure If this is possible with Cat6500's?Can someone help me out with the commands?Many ThanksBeno

hello,we have a 4500 switch with 2 vlans for voice and data, however through DEV team wanting more and more VM's there is a need to break up into different segments. we will all still need to have access to the core servers (exchange, file, AD, etc)...