Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have using Cisco 3560 catalyst switchwith IOS Release 12.2(25)SEB4. But the problem is that the switch does not supportservice-policy output to restrict egress bandwidth in an interface as we can do in Cisco 3550 switch.Any workout in this problem....

rajib_das by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I passed the CCNA 640-801 exam this morning and i have got 1000 , what i want to say is thanx for every person encourage , support , help me in preparing for the exam and passing especially my friend,teacher, mentor who is Mohammad Moustafa.BR,Ibrahi...

Is there a way in a 3560, 3750 switch and 3845, and 2811 router to tell it to send all config commands someone is typing on the router to a syslog server? Is this only available in TACACS+?

jkjackson by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two 2821 cisco routers one of them has cryptographic features and the other doesn't have this feature.so is it possible to upgrade the one without cryptographic feature with the IOS installed in the router that has cryptographic features...

One of the 6509E power supply fails (output failed), so I changed it to a new one, but it fails also..any idea to determine whether the power really failed or something else (like chassis..)..Thanks..

As an example, what I'm trying to accomplish is to prevent two hosts on the same subnet from pinging each other. I prefer to use VACL due to hardware filtering performance and the ability to ACL L2 (same subnet) and L3 traffic but the 2950 doesn't a...

lbhoang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help with setting up NAT on my cisco router. I know how to add port forwarding, eg. ip nat inside source etc... . My question is how do I remove this line or how do I change this line.ThanksJeremy

When traffic gets process switched on a 6500 for whatever reason instead of CEF, what would show up in the source/dest MAC address fields? On my 6500, I have a sniffer set up to sniff 15/1 and can see communication between two hosts on different vlan...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Is there anyway to use both "spanning-tree portfast" and "switchport mode trunk" at the same time at the same interface ?I did the config but I did not get the expected result ! As you can see at the configs below, I?ve configured two ports:f...

Hi All, Could anyone be kind to help with the first six subnets of the following address 172.23.0.0/27 WITHOUT inclusion of subnet zero and please explain to help my understanding.RegardsNewnetman

newnetman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes