Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear colleaguesI have two core switches 6513 and 30 access switches (Edge switches) 2950T connected to these core switches.Each access switch have two VLANs one for hosts (different by switch) and other for Management (Common for all switches VLAN 20...

ramifahim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have setup a new content that contains 2 x service. One of the service goes from alive to dying to down. If I suspend and active the service it goes Alive to dying to down again. Although I can connect to the web server that that service points to...

Hi,I'm using cisco ws-x6704-10ge blades in 3 6509 switches running sup-720's.I have a query regarding etherchannel.1) we have an existing 2 gig etherchannel link between the 3 switches. This existing etherchannel I would like to use as a backup to t...

mbaylis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a plain layer3 link network /30 connection to our ISP. They also offer us a Layer2 possibility (802.1q trunk).My question is how I set this up do I have to change my layer3 interface into a layer2 trunk.What about traffic that is not destin...

Resolved! 3745 and HWIC ADSL

I was just wondering if the 3745 will support HWIC's in particular the HWIC-1ADSL for ADSL2 or 2+, or does it just support the WIC-1ADSL?Cheers,Brett

brett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people,I want to know how can one find out the ip default gateway of a switch that is not directly connected with a router within a LAN?We can access the router through a console connection from a laptop.How can find out the switch ip default...

Hello, I have a problem with policy-map,Equipment: WS-C3560G-24TSIOS: advipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEE3The policy-map is just not working, please look my the configuration below:mls qos aggregate-policer 90Mbps 90000000 20000 exceed-action droppolicy-ma...

Hi people,I would like to know what are the best ways to find out which switch, in a vtp domain, within a LAN ,operates in server mode considering that the LAN infrastructure is new for us and we do not have too many knowledges about that particular ...

Hi,I have Avaya IP phones connected to Cisco 3750 switches and the PCs are connected to the switch via the access port of the phones.I need to configure a native vlan on the access switch in order to allow the PCs to work :switchport trunk native vla...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes