Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,someone ask me a question but I don't have the answer.Is it possible on only one cisco 3750 (not in stack) to boot more faster? It seems to search for the election of the master and take more time than other switch to boot.Do you know somethink...

fargier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 6509 switches and trying to understand the reason for the ports being configured the way they are.There is Cisco VoIP being done throughout the network.All of the ports are configured as shown below,(sample link port and trunk port)the onl...

Hi, I have a question about Cisco Router 1841. I've got two 2Mbps Internet serial connections and two different LANs on my company location.Can I make it work with two WIC-1T and one Router 1841? I don't need NAT or load balancing at this device. I ...

Hello all,I have 2 branche offices with 4 MB simetric ATM line to the world (Internet).I want to make a vlan for every branch office, that every office will get 2 MB of the total broadband.Is it a good idea to do this if my users using the internet f...

I use C2801 router with IOS 12.4T advservice for DHCP server,and connect with MS Vista, but it can't get ip, but use XP and win98 is ok, so, please help!!Thanks !

thkoo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After setting the date and time using the "clock set" and "copy run start" commands on the Catalyst 3560 switch, the date and time settings reverted to Mar 1 1993 after powering off and on the switch. Is there a way to save the clock settings permane...

peter.tan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two buildings I need to interconnect I have 2 point to point radios (redline 36Mbps each). How can I make a bundle with both radios? Can I configure an Ethercahnnel trough this link? If not, what do you suggest to improve the performance of ne...

I have a Cisco 1751 router with two interfaces, one is 100mbps and another in slot0 10mbps. Can I get 100mbps interface on slot 0/1? I need two 100mbps interfaces for routing.Thanks

avilt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7206 with IO controller and PA-FE-TX running c7200-is-mz.123-14.T2.bin connected to a 2924XL running c2900XL-c3h2s-mz-120.5-XU.bin. Excessive input errors experienced on 2924XL switch port from router:TGP-PRODSW#sho int fa 0/24FastEthernet0/24 is up...

mduke by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to use my normal Active Directory username to authenticate to my switches. I currently have a RADIUS server setup (Microsoft IAS 2003). I know that it works because my VPN concentrator uses it to authenticate people. I am una...