Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a network that is building built out and I cannot get macsec to work between a 9500 and a 3850cx. It works between the 9500 and 9300s without a problem. All I am doing is switch-to-switch macsec at this time. I am also new to implementing macs...

Hi All, Looking for some help with a fiber connection I have been trying to setup between 2 Cisco SG350XG-24T in different cities.We have a dedicated 10G service, using LANPHY, single-mode fiber (dual-strands), at 1310nm wavelength. The ISPs have lef...

pbnjAdmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I'm little bit practicing in packet tracer and I went into one uncertainty about HSRP.Let's imagine you have configured SVI for Vlan10, on two Multiplayer-switches [A, B], interconnected between each other, via two trunks.HSRP active is Swi...

kralopafo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am experiencing a strange issue with within our network. We are experiencing a client having latency issues when configured with one ip address inside a /24 subnet. If we change this ip address to another ip within the same subnet the latency seems...

Mahasl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I want to remove the following "call-home" setting from configuration (NVRAM) or stop it from showing by show runn command on Cat6500 12.2(33)SXH4.Is it possible or I can't remove it?If possible, could you please let me know how can do...

snakayama by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am currently stuck in a situation where I am locked out of a stack of 9300 switches.I have copied the username and the hashed password from a backup config that we had as this is a new switch model than the current one we have.Switching, Ca...

Omar1212 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I see the 3850 switches all have this class-map and the qos queue-softmax command and was wondering if this is the default for 3850 switches. We are not doing QOS on any of our 3850s but wanted to check if this is needed. Thanks.    qos queu...

Hello,I am interested in getting into Routing and Switching to expand work. I currently work in CCTV and EAS for retail security, but I want to expand into networks and switches more and I want to know if there is anything that I should have knowledg...