Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

A while back I came across an eBay auction of a SLM2048T that was sold for parts since it was malfunctioning and I was hoping it would be something fixable, unfortunately I haven't had any luck.When the switch is powered on, the fans start spinning, ...

I am new to networking and have a question about a problem I ran into. I have three switches - s1 is a 3560, s2 is a 2960 and s3 is a 2960.  S1 is connected to s2 and s2 is connected to s3.  When I took over the network segment I noticed that the lin...

Hello,I have two identical links with Q-in-Q support on 3750X. I want to create path redundancy if one of the links breaks. Link 1 should always have priority for VLAN50 and should only go through link 1, never link 2. The two links should pass VLANs...

spanning

Hi I have 2 Nexus 5672 running in vpc.  I'm running Eth1/5 on both i port-channel towards an 7004 (port eth3/1 and 3/2 in port-channel). On one of the 5k's eth1/5 port i see rx pause increase a lot.  None of the other physcal interfaces increases the...

Hello,I'm trying to enable SPAN over a 100G port for packet inspection but i can't get it to send traffic.On the N9K everything seems to be working, but on the other side i doesn't get any traffic.I enabled the SPAN with these commands :monitor sessi...

SG300 QoS: I understand most things but I'm missing something!I'm trying to set up a simple QoS in ONE switch that does this:- All data of interest comes in one port and out one port.  There is other data mixed in with the input.I'm trying to first u...