Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone:I have VTP Server(2 stack Cisco-3750) and VTP Client(Cisco-3560)switches.Since both have InterVLAN routing capability, i decided to enable also the routing feature of the Client switch just to minimize the routing process of the VTP serve...

capajaron by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following problem, I implemented DHCP on router 3745, 3725 but once in two days the router hangs . The IOS on the router is:c3745-adventerprisek9-mz.123-18.binAlso I have the following config:ip cefip dhcp excluded-address 172.19.255.0 17...

defash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been having trouble setting a backup default gateway here using hsrp, here are the configs, it basically wouldnt work, can anyone let me know if its ok, and show me amendments if possthanksactive routernterface gigabitEthernet 0/0 description ...

Resolved! catalyst 6513

Hello,i am getting following error when i am using config t command on catalyst 6513.Console> (enable) configure tThis function provided by set commands. Use 'set help' for more info.please let me know how to fix this errorRegards,

Hallo again,i know that hsrp with layer3 can work in one of 3 senarios either vlan isl , bridging or pim protocol , is there another possibility to let it work with ospf , i know that multicast ospf over cisco switches is not supported. is it support...

Hi!I have this error message from an IOS 7204VXR Router. ** Warning: HSPRE_REPLAY_BAD At File ipsecdecode.c:460 ** Value(0x292C8B) is below current window left edge(0x292C8C)I doesnt find an<thing about it.

I have a 3750 stack connected to another 3750 stack using 2 - 100mb links. I wanted to use an etherchannel to combine the bandwidth to be 200mb/s as well as for redundancy in case one link went down or one of the switches went down. I have a port c...

cwilson by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes