Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

what's the difference between the two. because my practice simulator is doing both after each other. are they different passwords? because the first one seems to create a password and the second one is creating a username and a password. Why not just...

Garegin88 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to understand where we can use  the below mentioned commands.no boot network and no ip idented.I am trying on multiple platforms/hardwares like 6500, 4900 , 3700 and 7600 but it is working on 6500 and 7600 only. Are these  commands platfo...

Hi All, we are deploying a pair of C9500's configured as a stackwise virtual pair. Connected to these switches are multiple 4 switch 9300 access layer stacks with dual-homed multi ethernet-channels back to the 9500's. The uplink connections are typic...

mrshabbs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an Iot server configured on one of my packet tracer files, and for some reason when I try to create conditions at my Iot Registration server I click ok but the condition I made doesn't show up, as if it is invisible. Can anyone tell me how...

i have a cisco catalyst switch series of 2950X-24P, we are facing some issue on switch is that when we are modified configuration like we create vlan and that vlan assigned on port of the switch. when we are saving the configuration some errors are g...

naeemu518 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set one switch as root primary for MST instance 0 and 1. (I see the switch has locally priority 0 for two instances) And set as root secondary for MST instance 2. (I see the switch has locally priority 4096 for the instance 2).When I checked the...

kay.kang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I executed the following command on the switch in the environment I work in:"mac address-table static XXXX.XXXX.XXXX vlan X drop"My intention was to prevent a single PC from accessing the network. However, my curiosity led me to create a lab on eve-n...

HiWe are looking for recommendations for replacing our existing N7K.Is someone able to guide us in the right direction...This is the current build:Mod  Ports  Module-Type                         Model              Status---  -----  ------------------...

Redbeanie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes