Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,  I would like to know if  below connectivity will work between existing 6506e having module WS-X6704-10G and new 9500/9606r?  Will Connectivity work from 6506e with module WS-X6704-10G having existing XENPAK-10GB-SR to 9500/9606 having sfp...

Hello everyone, I was setting up my laptop to use 2.5G with one of the 10G RJ45 ports on this switch but it will only do 1G. Is this possible on this switch with firmware 2.5.5.47 (latest). HW rev 03. I'm using a USB C Thunderbolt 2.5G adapter on the...

As shown in the figure, Catalyst 9500 Switch and log server are installed in Cyber Security Operation Center. I need to buy a switch to transmit syslog in each system, but I don't know what switch would be best. (The place marked multi-layer switch i...

Cisco Network Switch.JPG

Hi everyone!I have 2 almost identical Catalyst switches (WS-C3560G-24TS and WS-C3560G-48TS) with C3560-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M license 12.2(44)SE2 IOS version. Theese two switches act as a HSTP pair.Some strang things happened, when I've tried to set up PB...

DVorobev by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have 2 Cisco 4900M switches where several TE interfaces show overruns.  TenGigabitEthernet1/4 is up, line protocol is up (connected)Hardware is Ten Gigabit Ethernet Port, address is c89c.1d71.3e83 (bia c89c.1d71.3e83)Description: MTU 1500 by...

jbdesilva by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have two Nexus 93180YC-FX in VPC mode. One ESX is actually connected : 2 links 10gbps on each Nexus with a VPC.The load balance on Nexus side is : port-channel load-balance src-dst ipThe Nexus or used only on level 2 and devices like ESX...

vpc-cisco.png

Hi all, hope you can help me understand this. I searched on the forum but couldn't find exactly the answer to what this could meanWhen doing the command "show controllers cpu", I get the following on the sw forwarding:                      retrieved ...

I just did my first firmware upgrade on a Nexus 9300.  Reading the release notes, I expected I would upgrade the primary and it would reboot to golden, which would then get upgraded.  But it rebooted to the primary.  When I then attempted to upgrade ...

I had an issue today and when I show log on my core switch, I realised that few ports went down at the same time. these ports were connected to different devices and were on different vlans. Apart from ports getting down, I couldn't see any other eve...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes