Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Im trying to set static IP for this access point but I'm a little bit confused.Anyone could help me here? Those are my lines:===========================================================================AP5488.de24.7f3c#SH IP% Incomplete command.AP5488....

iscduran by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI am hoping someone with a bit more knowledge can help me out here. I have two Cisco Catalyst 3850s which are used at work. It wasn't setup by me, just something I've inherited. It was setup by a previous employee who we don't have contact det...

rmcoombe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 9300-24T switch is not detecting the SFP-10G-ER. IOS Version: 16.12.4service unsupported-transceiver is enablederror disable detect cause gbic-invaild is disabled Even the SFP module is not showing when show interface transceivers. Suggestion's...

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding management interface config of the switch below:Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               ...

rooki3 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have an issue with one of our C9300-48P switches, it has 4 stacks.When we do "wr" or "copy run start" sometimes it's stuck and the switch doesn't react anymore in the CLI. Here are the version details :C9300-48P 16.12.4 CAT9K_IOSXE INSTALL ...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

お世話になります。現在、Catalyst9200-24T-A(NetworkAdvantage)を使用しています。本L3スイッチにてマルチキャストで受信したパケットをユニキャストに変換して送出する利用を検討しています。IOS XEシリーズ等で使用するバーチャルインタフェース(Vif)を用いたmulticast service-reflectionは使用可能でしょうか?もしくはmulticast helper-mapといったマルチキャストをユニキャストに変換できるコマンドはありますでしょうか?以上...

Resolved! C9200L stack

we have 2 new C9200L-48T-4X-E switchs and 1 new C9200L-24P-4X-E。we wanna to put 3 switchs in a stack, although there 9200 serials, but it's 2 different switch type.can we out those 3 switchs in a stack?

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell, Ref. diagram attached. Focusing on the ASA uplinks and downlinks to a pair of C9500 switches which are configured in a StackWise Virtual mode. The two physical ports on the ASA will be bundled into a L3 Port-Channel. From the ASA, each physical...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an N9K that we use a loopback interface on for monitoring tools. A number of these tools use SNMP to poll this loopback IP address. At times, the SNMP GET RESPONSE will take more than 5 minutes to show up (typical average is around 2 second...

aches63 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allSome users complains that they disconnected from Lan for some seconds and return again. How to check the switch 2960 error logs to confirm that the switch is failure or working properly 

How are the ports numbered in a 48 port  switch? I know they are separated into 4 groups of 12. Looking at the front of the switch… Is it 1 2 3 4 5 67 8 9 10 11 12 Or1 3 5 7 9 112 4 6 8 10 12 Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card