Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco C1000-48P-4G-LHi I just unpacked this switch and am getting a lot of these error messages.Host 0026.xxxx.93a4 in vlan 1 is flapping between port Gi1/0/2 and port Gi1/0/1Gi1/0/1 is PCGi1/0/2 is connected to an unmanaged switch which at this poin...

GM01972 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a strange problem where the router won't boot with the startup config. When I type 'sho start' I see my config displayed but when I type 'sho run' it shows the generic config with none of the changes I made. Also, every time I power cycle th...

HiWe have a 3 switch stack and am wondering if anyone can give me step by step instructions on how to upgrade the IOS on the Stack SwitchesAnd also instructions on how to replace one of the Stack members if any issues arise with one.???????? Version ...

I have a failed cisco 3850. I got a new switch in and the IOS was lower than my current stack so i upgraded it . When i do a show ver the IOS looks right but when i do a show switch the H/W version are different.  This will cause my stack to fail ?  ...

Hello! Reboots the switch WS-C3750X-24S (ios 15.2(1)E2) in the stack and I do not understand why. In the log I see a lot the following: 189258: 182281: 010883: Mar 9 09:13:17: %SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 40432 bytes failed from 0x2B7B374,...

I'm trying to get multicast setup on a 2960XR to support a Cisco Mobility Express deployment but I'm having issues w/ devices seeing each other as expected.  I initially suspected it was on the wireless side, but I was able to take an access point fr...