Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have a n3k-3064pq-10gx and i want to have 1x pbr to change some 400x SVI next-hop , when i tried to apply the pbr to a l3 interface or SVI it says "% Could not apply PBR route-map - Specified TCAM region size is zero' so from https://communit...

Hello, when we remove one link out of six from the ether-channel, devices from a special VLAN are not able to communicate anymore. CORE-----6 Links Po110-----6Link Po24----DISTR------ACCESS---CLIENT When we add the link again it resume immediately!I ...

We have an SG550XG-8F8T.  Has 8 copper and 8 SFP slots.  They're all 10G.  My question is whether I need to purchase any additional licensing in order to use the SFP ports?  Reason for asking is we're upgrading our Internet from 1GB to 2GB and need n...

mramj499 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I needed to configure SPAN on my Cisco IOL switchBut on creating the destination interface, as soon as I hit enter, the session gets disabled.Switch(config)#no monitor session 1Switch(config)#monitor session 1 source interface e0/1Switch(config)#moni...

Hello All,See below log found on nexus 3460 PQ"%MTM-SLOT1-2-MTM_BUFFERS_FULL: MTM buffers arefull for unit 0. MAC tables might be inconsistent. Pls use l2 consistency-check" What can be the consequences of this kind of log ? do the switch will contin...

I tried to copy running config into startup config with "WRITE" and "COPY RUN START" commands on "CISCO 2960X Switch" but facing following issue displayed in image. I dont have enough knowledge to play with Flash Memory. I will appreciate your help. 

ISB_1st-floor-switch issue.JPG

I have a stack of 9300Ts, I went to license the stack with smart reservartion, overly complicated, but I got the license on there, only problem is, I should of licensed each switch first , before I stacked, I get: Sep  9 09:23:30.776: %SMART_LIC-3-RE...

Hi, I have a DHCP server in main office and I want my branch office machines to obtain IP via PXE boot. I have configured IP helper address for that vlan. Is there any specific PXE boot setting or configuration required on the switch other than helpe...

Hi All,I am getting below error on my monitoring tool from the switchhave configured the SNMPplease adviseThe AuthenticationFailure trap is received from switch01 The trap details are as follows , .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.5.0: 10.115.22.55 , .1.3.6.1.4.1.9...

giridar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the below output can anyone help me in explaining the same. Interface Speed Local pair Pair length Remote pair Pair status--------- ----- ---------- ------------------ ----------- --------------------Gi0/9 1000M Pair A 147 +/- 4 meters Pair A ...

abhiamoli by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes