Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Port mirroring

Greetings.Is it possible to create a variety of topologies using port mirroring? Is port mirroring for monitoring use only?If I want to communicate a PLC with other using only 2 ports on the same switch , Is port mirroring a plausible solution to mak...

Hello, I am installing an old 2975GS 48 gigabit POE switch, and I need to get the latest software that includes web management. Mine is Ver 12.2(55)SE6, but it does not allow web administration. I have checked on Cisco website, but to no avail.Thank ...

Hello,i have a Nexus N3k-3064PQ-10GX with 10-12x BGP peer with no full tables and around 600 VLANs and i want to establish 4-5x GRE/IPIP tuunel , does it reduce my switch performance?THan you.

Hi,I am trying to verify if QOS is working correctly on my switch.  It have a QOS policy applied on all Interfaces and an input direction.  I have two interfaces that are up which are trunk links which also have the same Policy applied inwards, the r...

Hello guys, could you please advise if this is related to a bug or some other issue? Crashinfo in the attachment.  Appreciate the help. SW uptime is 2 days, 8 hours, 12 minutesSystem returned to ROM by error - Debug Exception (Could be NULL pointer d...

we have two cisco 3650 switch on HSRP. switch one is active with priority of 105 and standby switch with 100 priority on 100. we have 18 vlan. we also have 3 switch sg 350 for access. only 30 VLAN facing issue to connect one server if power of the se...

Hi, I would like to find out how a phantom queue can be configured in Cisco. A definition of it from [1] is presented here: "A phantom queue is a simulated queue, associated with each switch egress port, that sets ECN [40] marks based on link utiliza...

Hi, I'm quite new regarding NEXUS 9000 series switch so bear with me please. I had a strange behaviour regarding the port-channel. I have 2 NEXUS9K switches connected over VPC so it acts like one logical switch. On this setup I have aporximatly 10 Po...

SZ1111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes