Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

good day.   i have a Catalyst 3650 that i was going to delete the config file from. and for som reason it was set up previously with the wrong enable password. so i went to ROMMON to delete the config file from there, but then i noticed that flash: w...

Hi there,Thanks for reading.I've seen this many times but this time is behaving differently: not configuring a default-gw on a switch.  This time the command is there.  I can mange the switch from the directly-connected core switch but it doesn't pin...

I want to factory reset a 3850. I want to find out if there is a way to reset all variables to default. "wr er" , delete nvram: startup-config and hold mode button down does not reset everything. For instance the switch priority will not change to pr...

I am trying to get the answer from the document below:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-3000-series-switches/white_paper_c11-726674.pdf But, when I click on it, it didn't give me the document itself.  Can somebody please...

Hi, I have a question about the compatibility of different line card on Nexus 9500 platform. So, to resume we have a Nexus 9508 with 3 FM-E Fabric Module. We would like to add a "cheap" Ten Gig card : N9K-X9464PX in the hardware. Cisco sheets says th...

Resolved! IOS upgrade

connecting a switch into stack .SEE2 is running switch.WS-C3750G-12S 12.2(25)SEB4 C3750-IPSERVICES-MWS-C3750G-12S 12.2(25)SEE2 C3750-IPSERVICES-Munable to find link of 12.2(25)SEB4 C3750-IPSERVICES-M .if i go for 12.2(55)ipservices-m is not available...