Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ISR4331 router and 3850 and when I try to transfer files, the throughput is horrible. definitely not the gigabit speeds all of the hardware supports. I'm not sure where I need to start looking to try to figure out why and how my configs are...

stdout by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi there! We bought several IE1000-4PS2 as we have made good experiences 2 or 3 years ago in a small field try. Unfortunately we lately recognized the GUI only configure options. These are very limited and handy. conf t is not available. At the momen...

jayage by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is probably a stupid question for those who are familiar with Cisco hardware but I can't find any documentation on this.  I have a Catalyst 2960S-48FPD-L (48 1000baseT and 2 SFP+ 10G ports).  When looking at the configuration I see gi1/0/49 and ...

Hello,I have a N3K-C3064PQ-10GX and i have 350 Vlans on it and i am monitoring it from 2x server (one of them is observium and other one is prtg) and i have applied an acl on my uplink to drop snmp packets and snmptrap packet except for my trusted ip...

Hello,I have 2 questions about the C9200L-24T-4X.1. Does the uplink ports supports 1G and 10GB and I could mix them? Also 2 uplink port connect via 1GBit and 2 uplink ports with 10GBit? 2. I have a really poor multimode fibre... it is maybe only OM1 ...

Hi Guys I am trying to report an issue to Cisco TAC but I cant get the serial number via the CLI. The GUI says "System processes are starting, please wait." so i cant log in that way. It has been like that for 24 hours.admin@FP-FMC-01:~$ show invento...

bridges85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Have problem with connecting VLANs. Devices connected via Fa3 (router) and Gi8(switch), Gi7(switch) client device.Router config:interface FastEthernet3 description << LAN L2 >> switchport mode trunk no ip address ! interface Vlan1 description <...

Снимок экрана 2020-10-19 в 00.05.33.png Снимок экрана 2020-10-19 в 00.34.51.png

I created a new network within our organization that has an entire new /8 and is linked between a routing protocol adjacency between this new network and the backbone area. This new /8 called for a wireless guest network that would only need access t...