Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Where I work in IT we have multiple IDF locations and also a remote location. I was comparing the main (3) IT switch configuration's by the CLI using the show running-config. On the "Main" switch I noticed a difference in the port configuration and I...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Having to validate QoS for VOIP, we configured our 2960 considering https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-2950-series-switches/113260-voice-vlan-00.html QoS is enabled as :########################QoS is enabledQoS ip packet...

We currently use some 6500s (SUP2T) as strictly L3 devices, and have two routed ports with which we have a number of subinterfaces. We have a new requirement to bridge a VLAN between each of those two ports. Is there a method to do this while keeping...

zcayou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert, When i implemented QoS, for the incoming interface (connect to IP Phone), i classified voice packet and want to add a tag to the packets. By why the total packet was countered (red color), but the match protocol is all 0?  Class-map: voice...

osw200051 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Current 1 chassis with Sup 8E, after we slot in 1 more redundant sup engine to chassis whole chassis become down, all line card is down, need to unslot the redundant engine then restart the chassis then ok. Both sup engine is same model and ...

fri by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I have a doubt with this topic , I have an stack with 4 switches(2 WS-C3850-12XS and 2 WS-C3850-48T )Cisco IOS Software [Everest] 16.6.3 or 4 I dont remember now.Firts doubt-  I understand that only need the image of the master switch to do t...

Ramirov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am keep receiving a MACFLAP notification from switch log.Po1 is uplink and Gi0/6 connecting with an AP which facing wireless partition, and the MAC addresss xxxx.xxxx.xxxx is my gateway MAC address and I prefer it go through interface Po1. But I ca...

Hi ,i wold like to ask about packet move trough nat network.i understand basically how to move through network.i knew that source mac is never change in routing/switching network.As per below diagram server2 mac is never change to reach to server1.if...

source mac in nat.png
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,  Anyone here already configured 3 switches for StackWise Virtual?  I have done this on 2 x Cisco C9500-16X-A last year and now I need to do it to 3 x Cisco C9500-40X.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!  All the best!

Hi, I´m planning implement private vlan for all switches on network, 15 switches on all network ( there are 15 floors separetd by vlan 1-15). The purpose is block the hosts communicate each other on same network. I dont have ISE to implemment the bes...

Dear Expert, I have implemented QoS on switch C3650 uplink port.But when I showed the policy-map interface x/x/x, i raised a question hope can get answer from all of you. When i showed the policy-map interface x/x/x, here is the output:.................