Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Expert, I have implemented QoS on switch C3650 uplink port.But when I showed the policy-map interface x/x/x, i raised a question hope can get answer from all of you. When i showed the policy-map interface x/x/x, here is the output:.................

Hello, There are devices where they are not getting network connection when its set to static IP. DHCP is working fine but then if we use the same address as DHCP address that we received for static there's no network connection. the SW ports are set...

Hello all.The team I am part of runs an industrial network based on the profinet protocol.Enabling profinet grants the PLCs wide control over our IE 4000/2000 switches. This includes changing certain configurations, erasing the entire configuration a...

nicov84 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,How do I know if a CISCO switch has a specific feature that I need ? I real example: I need to buy a switch to create a VLAN Access Map, and the action statement must be REDIRECT I have a 2960x switch and there's no REDIRECT command available....

I need to connect a Cisco 4500-X series switch to an HP OfficeConnect 1950 switch. Intended installation:In-house Cisco 4500-X uplinks to the HP OfficeConnect 1950 switch, passing traffic to a remote HP OfficeConnect 1950 switch for offsite backups. ...

CeeDubH by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, This is the first time I am actually trying to configure and debug a cisco router, so bear with me. I have a very small business so I have the simplest network there is, nothing fancy here. I have been trying to get a Cisco 819 and a LAP12...

bsgd by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been struggling with this question. This is the information I have so far: The scenario: PC1 -> 192.168.1.20  255.255.255.0 PC2 -> 192.168.1.25  255.255.255.0 SW1 ->  No MAC addresses learned  (new) Case 1: PC1 has the MAC address of PC2 ...

Hello,I installed 2 units of C9500-16X in a StackWise cluster configuration. The problem is that were bought with Network Essentials (perpetual) and DNA Essentials (3y) licenses. For configuring the cluster I had to activate Network Advantage, but of...

mihaivasc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes