Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,           I tried to delete local accounts with privilege 7 and 15 on switch. I received this message: This operation will remove all username related configurations with same name.Do you want to continue?          Should I worry about it i...

I have two Cisco 9508 running NX-OS, and I just want to simply create a vlan, and assign a port that connects the two 9508s.On one 9508, the spanning tree shows the port (1/36) in that vlan in FWD state, but on the other 9508 spanning tree shows the ...

I'm configuring a network that that follows the standard inside-outside-dmz design.On the inside, I have my workstations, on the outside, I have my ISP and on the DMZ I have my servers. I've configured IP addressing and routing (RIP). I understand th...

_bmal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I wanted to set up two Vlans on my switch, and a trunk through my router in order to reach the internet, but after I've configurated the subinterfaces on the router, neither of them will go up and form a link with the trunk port. I'm not sure why ...

switch running config.PNG router running config.PNG switch running config 2.PNG

Hi All, We are planning to upgrade our nexus 5k switches which is in vpc domain. We are gonna do it in vpc primary switch first. So my doubt is After the install, the switch will be rebooted. During that time, will there be any downtime in network....

vinothnil by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow Nexus 7000

Hi all,A few months ago I have configured netflow on a Nexus 7000 with NX-OS version 6.0.2.This was my config:flow exporter Fluke_NetflowTracker  description export netflow to Fluke_NetflowTracker  destination x.x.x.x use-vrf management  transport ud...

I Found this 6513E's Modle Card: Supervisor Engine 2T Front Status LEDs something is not right.The system LED color becomes orange or Red.I'm not sure this. Maybe Red. show logging system1: - 09:22:21 1/7/-1: MAJ, GOLD, lc_ctrl_proc_diag_get_usr_port...

TianXia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes